Quantcast

I hope y'all aren't getting tired of the Lil' Manimal shots...

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
took this today.

his dirt jumping is coming right along. he cleaned it the first time and it has a pretty steep lip. he crashed on his 3rd attempt when he washed out at the bottom, but at least i got a pic of his 2nd attempt before it got too dark :thumb:

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Wow, I dug that double out a few months ago to be pretty steep. Its eroded a little, but still....damn, hes killing it.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
rideit said:
Manimal, can you make a comprehensive thread with all of the good photos?

sure....it'll be later this evening though. i showed up at work this morning at 6am and pretty much came right back home and had to stop on the way to puke. nothing cooler than seeing a cop in uniform leaning over the hood of his car blowing chunks :help:

i feel like i just took a digger off of a 10' drop.

in the meantime, you can peruse through my photobucket shots.
my account names are SEMPERTUBBY and SEMPERTUBBY2

Hey, we'll never get tired of watching the progression of your son. It still amazes me the skill level he has at his age. I've recently started dating a woman that has a 5yo. She was telling me how jazzed he was watching the older boys jumping their bikes in the dirt field across from his school. Sooo, I sent a few Lil'Manimal thread links to show her what was possible. She showed them to her lil guy and apparently, he's even more interested now. Could there be a future Lil'Surfinguru to post about in the Lounge? Ahh, might be too soon for that. In the meantime though, I'll live vicariously through the two of you. Keep sharing! :thumb: