Quantcast

I hope you can all give a warm Ridemonkey welcome...

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
binary visions said:
The one on the left is married... but the one on the right is single, and a nurse to boot ;) :devil:

BV... does she live in Charlotte? I am gonna need some company :p

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
binary visions said:
, and a nurse to boot ;) :devil:
What type of nurse? The kind who wears the old school sexy white uniform or the new school nurse who wears XXL Neon Animal Print windsuit looking thingies.
Nevermind, don't answer that. I am picturing the white skirt.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Jeremy R said:
What type of nurse?
She's the type of nurse that has dreamed her entire life of having to give a sexy spongebath to some rugged downhill mountain biker (much like yourself) who has broken his arm on the way to glory.

Would you like to meet her? ;)

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
binary visions said:
She's the type of nurse that has dreamed her entire life of having to give a sexy spongebath to some rugged downhill mountain biker (much like yourself) who has broken his arm on the way to glory.

If he doesnt, I do :oink:

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
binary visions said:

I am married.
That is why I am picturing it. :)
Speaking of meeting, you have been in NC for months now, and I have not heard about even so much as a trip to Pisgah from you.
What gives?;)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
binary visions said:

AH HA!!! So YOUR the one who writes those junk romance novels for Harlequin.... :p

A pretty woman, who offers to bring beer....:think:

ITS A TRICK!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!!! :eek:

oh..........ah..................and welcome! :)

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
SkaredShtles said:
So why did you move there? To work your a$$ off? :confused:
for the first time ever SS says something remotely valid.

i applaud you SS time to move on to phase 2.......

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Why do I see this thread moving further and further away from the possibility of me getting hooked up when I move to NC :mumble: :mad: :help:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
So why did you move there? To work your a$$ off? :confused:
Temporarily. I took a consulting job that was going to pay me very well for 4-6 weeks. Shortly after I took it, I was offered a full time job here. I couldn't turn down the full time job since the consulting bit was so short term, so I figured I'd just suck it up and finish out the consulting job while working.

It's pretty rough, but I should be done in less than 2 weeks and I've banked some of the cushion I had that was depleted in the move.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Why do I see this thread moving further and further away from the possibility of me getting hooked up when I move to NC :mumble: :mad: :help:

lets get it back on track, Jenn or BV does the girl on the right live in NC?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Don't trouble yourself over it too much, she lives in New Hampshire. :p

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
***thump***thump***thump***IS THIS THING ON?***thump***thump***thump*** :think:

...check one two.....check...check...sssibilance......ssib...ilance

:D

Hey, that was a clever post....:)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
MunkeeHucker said:
BV, I don't believe Jenn exist anywhere else but in your mind, anybody can copy and paste a pic......
Forgive that quote, I beleive you sorry I ever doubted you.

P.S. I think what really rocks is one post and she already has a custom title.....Way to go !

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
antimony said:
Yes, I'm a bit of a science geek...but not half as much of a dork as BV! ;)
If you are say, 40% geek compared to BV, then you are still approx 600% more geek than most of the people on RM.

Welcome to the trainwreck!

antimony

M.N.F. Beer Wench
Nov 21, 2005
North Carolina
MunkeeHucker said:
I think what really rocks is one post and she already has a custom title.....Way to go !
:D

H8R said:
If you are say, 40% geek compared to BV, then you are still approx 600% more geek than most of the people on RM.

Welcome to the trainwreck!
Haha! I would say I'm about 1% the geekiness of BV, so only slightly more geeky than most. But I serve beer, so I'm a well-rounded nerd.

Thanks!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
Temporarily. I took a consulting job that was going to pay me very well for 4-6 weeks. Shortly after I took it, I was offered a full time job here. I couldn't turn down the full time job since the consulting bit was so short term, so I figured I'd just suck it up and finish out the consulting job while working.

It's pretty rough, but I should be done in less than 2 weeks and I've banked some of the cushion I had that was depleted in the move.
Bwaaaaaahha. Famous last words. As a consultant, what you should've done when they offered you a full time position was declined and asked for more money from your consulting company. You gotta play the game, man.... play the game. ;)

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
binary visions said:
Don't trouble yourself over it too much, she lives in New Hampshire. :p

sweet! just a couple hours away plus I have a close relative that lives on the MA/NH border...hook me up, biotch!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
antimony said:
Haha! I would say I'm about 1% the geekiness of BV
Liar.

Last year she told me she was buying me something, and I told her I wanted a hint. She told me "44" was my hint.

You know what "44" is? It's the molecular weight of propane, and the present was a gas grill. Please note that she came up with the molecular weight of propane off the top of her head.

That's hardcore nerdage right there ;)

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
binary visions said:
Liar.

Last year she told me she was buying me something, and I told her I wanted a hint. She told me "42" was my hint.

You know what "42" is? It's the molecular weight of propane, and the present was a gas grill. Please note that she came up with the molecular weight of propane off the top of her head.

Hank Hill would be in love.

J

JRB

sirknight6 said:
AH HA!!! So YOUR the one who writes those junk romance novels for Harlequin.... :p

A pretty woman, who offers to bring beer....:think:

ITS A TRICK!!! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!! RUN AWAY RUN AWAY RUN AWAY!!!! :eek:

oh..........ah..................and welcome! :)
Hey dumbass, don't bold your spelling mistakes. :D

Welcome Jenn.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Liar.

Last year she told me she was buying me something, and I told her I wanted a hint. She told me "44" was my hint.

You know what "44" is? It's the molecular weight of propane, and the present was a gas grill. Please note that she came up with the molecular weight of propane off the top of her head.

:stupid: I didn't even imagine people could get more nerdy than you, but I was wrong.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
binary visions said:

Good thing it wasn't the molecular weight of chilled pot smoke, you might have gotten some cheesy rainbow colored bong.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco said:
I didn't even imagine people could get more nerdy than you, but I was wrong.
Well, I don't know if you were wrong. What's worse, the fact that she gave me the hint, or the fact that I figured out what the hint meant without her telling me?

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Well, I don't know if you were wrong. What's worse, the fact that she gave me the hint, or the fact that I figured out what the hint meant without her telling me?
You're right. You are the biggest nerd.