Quantcast

I hope you can all give a warm Ridemonkey welcome...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Nice try, Jeremy........I've been trying to get him out of the house fuh-evah, and it just ain't workin'. ....Got that Evil sitting in the corner, gathering dustbunnies at an alarming rate, some crinkled-up, crusty-ass gloves sitting in a shiny little helmet that has now made a wonderful condo unit for a nice family of spiders......pitiful. I've offered to show him around some mid-Carolina trails about a bizillion times, and he's just dustin' me off like Kirstie Allie with a fresh plate of doughnuts.......sad but true. One of these days, I'm gonna stalk the little f'er down, and drag him out of whatever polar gas-guessing club he's at a meeting of, and strap his ass down to the Imperial and push him off a freakin' hill!!! ......You hear me, BV? Huh? .....Yeah, that's right...:mumble:

...Besides---If I ever did ride with him, I'd feel too much pressure to be all smart n'sthuff. There's no way I can pull that for more than eight minutes at a time....:p

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Greyhound said:
One of these days, I'm gonna stalk the little f'er down, and drag him out of whatever polar gas-guessing club he's at a meeting of, and strap his ass down to the Imperial and push him off a freakin' hill!!!
Yet I invite you down for a couple beers, even offering to pay for said beers, and get no response.

:mumble:

Kids these days... They gots no respect.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Well, I am coming up to Greensboro the weekend of Dec. 9th+10th,
maybe we can get him out then Greyhound.
Motomike is going to show me around up there, and that gives my busted knee almost two weeks to heal.
But BV my knee may still hurt so you should provide care from a nurse.:blah:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
binary visions said:
Yet I invite you down for a couple beers, even offering to pay for said beers, and get no response.

:mumble:

Kids these days... They gots no respect.

Hmmmmm.....maybe I missed that part. I never like to turn down free beers. So, should I bring my bike, or maybe a set of training wheels for ya in case you forgot how to pedal? ;) :thumb:

I gotta get down to Greenville real soon. Maybe I'll plan a weekend there in mid-December with the wife. She's been dying to see the town behind all of the countless stories I have from my time there.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Jeremy R said:
Well, I am coming up to Greensboro the weekend of Dec. 9th+10th,
maybe we can get him out then Greyhound.
Motomike is going to show me around up there, and that gives my busted knee almost two weeks to heal.
:
Sweet!! I'll make sure I have those days cleared out to catch up with you guys for a ride. I haven't been out to motomikes jumps yet, so that will be perfect timing. I owe him a little shovel time since I didn't get by Country Park this past weekend for the workday.