Quantcast

I just bought a pimp suit...

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
well, i'm glad to have seen this go on for 4 pages, mostly dh girlies hatred of us white chocolate people. But, cornrowing my hair again for this event doesn't sound like a bad idea..

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
manziman said:
...us white chocolate people.
You said..I mean did you....holy sh*t.

Did you just type out the words "white chocolate people"? Am I reading that correctly?

I realllly hope you are just joking, you know like screwing around to make people laugh.

If not, get a grip.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
H8R said:

Did you just type out the words "white chocolate people"? Am I reading that correctly?

I realllly hope you are just joking, you know like screwing around to make people laugh.

If not, get a grip.

Yea he's joking. Calm down old man.

:oink:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
chicodude01 said:
Yea he's joking. Calm down old man.

:oink:
You goddamn kids these days with your video games and your rock and roll and your gangster rap.

Humbug!

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
H8R said:

If not, get a grip.
You of all people......

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
dh girlie said:
no sh!t...talk about callin the kettle BLACK!

On another note...manziman is NOT a teenager? How can that guy NOT fall between the ages of 13 and 17??? How old is he???
20 if the information in his profile is correct. He will turn 21 later this year.

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
dh girlie said:
:eek: :eek: huh...I guess we were more mature back in the day when I was 20. :D
so, you went from mature to being a cynical bitch? You started being mature then turned into a hag when you got onto some internet forum?
back in the day? 30 years ago? Hell, i'm just enjoying my youth. How do you know i'm not mature? just because I get cornrows and a pimpsuit doesn't mean jack i'm not. You've only seen one side of me and assume the worst, ask anyone out here that knows me and you'll realize that i'm not just some jack of all trades with my pimpness. Maybe all that smog in san-jo is getting to you.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
manziman said:
so, you went from mature to being a cynical bitch? You started being mature then turned into a hag when you got onto some internet forum?
back in the day? 30 years ago? Hell, i'm just enjoying my youth. How do you know i'm not mature? just because I get cornrows and a pimpsuit doesn't mean jack i'm not. You've only seen one side of me and assume the worst, ask anyone out here that knows me and you'll realize that i'm not just some jack of all trades with my pimpness. Maybe all that smog in san-jo is getting to you.
Listen to all that ganster youth angst.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
manziman said:
What's the matter with being a cynical bitch?? :think:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
manziman said:
Goddamn...take it easy...did you miss your nap and milk and cookies or something?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Goddamn...take it easy...did you miss your nap and milk and cookies or something?
We still love you, even if you are a cynical hag-bitch.

:heart: :D :heart: