Quantcast

i just dont believe some people...

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
man so today i went down to the local dirt jumps afer school. I got there, and from afar, everything looked okay. but when i went closer, i asw that they were totally eroded!! It looks like someone walked around the still-soft edges of every one and then dragged their tire around the dges and on the lips, brakes locked up. Considering i just bulit this 4 pack a week ago, it has not fully hardened(which isnt too hard in Mass.) yet. Sure, some of the erosion was due to the down purs yesterday but not all. Also, this happened once before 'cept that time someone just rode over the lips crushing them slightly. So, i put up a sign sayin "expert jumpers only". I guess it was the sign that made them do it this time. But it just gets me that someone in the same sport as I would stoop so low as to wreck jumps that were built by a fellow biker. People...:rolleyes: :( :confused:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Probably a kid that doesn't know any better? Either way I hate that ****, now you've got to spend time fixing instead of riding:mad:

Originally posted by mcA896
man so today i went down to the local dirt jumps afer school. I got there, and from afar, everything looked okay. but when i went closer, i asw that they were totally eroded!! It looks like someone walked around the still-soft edges of every one and then dragged their tire around the dges and on the lips, brakes locked up. Considering i just bulit this 4 pack a week ago, it has not fully hardened(which isnt too hard in Mass.) yet. Sure, some of the erosion was due to the down purs yesterday but not all. Also, this happened once before 'cept that time someone just rode over the lips crushing them slightly. So, i put up a sign sayin "expert jumpers only". I guess it was the sign that made them do it this time. But it just gets me that someone in the same sport as I would stoop so low as to wreck jumps that were built by a fellow biker. People...:rolleyes: :( :confused:
i feel you dog. i have to spend about 45 mins rebuilding every other day because of kids playing king-of-the-hill on them.

too bad i can't hide in the trees and pick them off..........

ps- putting up a sign never works. all the kids see on the sign is, "i double dare you to mess these up when no-one is looking"