Quantcast

I just fell off my bike

Drunken_Ninja

Turbo Monkey
Aug 25, 2002
Hangin' with Riggs and Mertah
yah well one time I drank piss on accident. I thought it was applejuice. it was like chug chug uh oh spew... my friends wont let me live it down and keep asking me to remember the time....but the truth is I even asked someone first if it was really applejuice and they were like yeah i bought it and it was cold from being out on the balcony...problem was the bathroom was full of people that night because of the party.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I actually went for a real ride on real trails on my real bike yesterday. Of course, I did some proper off-road crashing. I had no camera, but it was slightly more awe-inspiring terrain.

Fortunately, I wear enough armour to keep out of the hospital, but man oh man, I did a number on my hip.

Oh! And upon exiting the trail out onto the highway, there were some skinny branches sorta arching over the trail. They were too low to get all the way under, so I just ducked and tried to get my visor to plow them out of the way. One strand slipped down onto my neck and much to my surprise, it turned out it was a thornbush. It felt like I was in a scene in Hellraiser. Owie.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
yah well one time I drank piss on accident. I thought it was applejuice. it was like chug chug uh oh spew... my friends wont let me live it down and keep asking me to remember the time....but the truth is I even asked someone first if it was really applejuice and they were like yeah i bought it and it was cold from being out on the balcony...problem was the bathroom was full of people that night because of the party.
Start your own thread piss-drinker.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

I used to ride a lot of skinnies like that curb as way to clear my head. The trick is to relax your shoulders and focus only on what you are doing at the moment. Holding the bard too tight and tensing up will make it difficult to to stay on the skinny.

I think I'll be able to get back on my bike very soon. I haven't gotten to ride at all since November. Of course I'll be totally out of shape but it will feel so good to roll on two wheels again. Oh Yeah !

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I looked at my road bike today and I need a new campy rear brake lever as the spring in it is unsprung and won't return to off after the last crash. Otherwise I would have done the Rowad thing today... I know I am making excuses but I am so out of shape it's scary.... My new boss gave me a new road bike and paid for my car to get fixed. So I am getting conflicting messages?? OH well I am sure my lack of fitness will straighten everything out tomorrow as I fixed my brothers bike today and gave him my old Talas so he is all excited about riding... I am hoping that this will light my fire to ride too.. That and I start rehab tommorrow

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This happened to me a couple years back at Massanutten.

My ex-wife took my piss bottle from the truck, put my pee in my beer bottle. I should have known when everyone was leering at me as I put it to my lips... Mind you after I took a swig all of Team Fat Kids ended up wearing my piss, so the joke was bilateral.