Quantcast

I just got a...

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Super hot date. :thumb:

Hella! Last one i tried failed misserably, hope this works out better. For me, this doesnt happen to often. I told you i would make it happen, Price. :thumb:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
This thread is worthless without pics......actually its pretty worthless without grammar too ;)

Good luck kid, be yourself and no means NO! :D

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
mack said:
Oh manzi, i win. Mines blonde and a virgin.
hahahahaaa. is that what she told you?

--edit--

but seriously, that's kind of a moot point unless you end up bangin' her.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
can someone who doesn't have both mack and manziman on their ignore lists tell me if either somehow picked up a STD from themselves? :D

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
lovebunny said:
he doesnt even use it right. hes from CT he has no idea what hella even means except that he saw some dude say it when he was watching "laguna beach" on MTV

South Park. "thats hella lame"

MTV? :think: :stosh:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
it really should. but i think all of norcal just needs to go end itself. now that manzi's down here theres really no point for that place to exist aside from mammoth and N*. im sure we can arrange something with the norcallians to get those placed in big bear or something. and mack. your not from norcal or socal so you cant even think of using that word.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
lovebunny said:
it really should. but i think all of norcal just needs to go end itself. now that manzi's down here theres really no point for that place to exist aside from mammoth and N*. im sure we can arrange something with the norcallians to get those placed in big bear or something. and mack. your not from norcal or socal so you cant even think of using that word.

Oh hell(a) no bitch, everyone knows norcal dominates. I don't see anyone driving 10 hours from up here to ride down there.

:nuts:

J

JRB

chicodude said:
Oh hell(a) no bitch, everyone knows norcal dominates. I don't see anyone driving 10 hours from up here to ride down there.

:nuts:
No kidding. Go ride your baja bug, lovebunny. :eviltongu

:D

*wait - aren't the Descendents from San Diego??? If so, SoCal kicks ass. :thumb:

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
chicodude said:
Laguna beach is SoCal, Which in my humble opinion, should get blown off the face of the earth
Dude, you live in Chico, a sh*t stain in the Central Valley. Not exactly the geographical high ground :p

J

JRB

Zark said:
Dude, you live in Chico, a sh*t stain in the Central Valley. Not exactly the geographical high ground :p
uhm - you go apologize to my Sierra Nevada, punk. :mumble: