Quantcast

I just got back from Sedona

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
The brownness held up all weekend gave me super smooth powers, untill I was playing in the parking lot after and smashed a rock dented rim and snake bit the tire. I couldn’t help myself I hadn’t had skinwalls in a very long time, tioga psycho if I remember right.

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
Is that an E-bike?
I didn’t get the reference till my ride today. Now it’s kinda funny since I was so excited about this water bottle technology. My last frame was a spartan the previous one without the space. The cage is a widefoot and with a B-rad 2 slot I can fit a liter Nalgene. The trick with the cage for rough trail is the insulator sleeve.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I didn’t get the reference till my ride today. Now it’s kinda funny since I was so excited about this water bottle technology. My last frame was a spartan the previous one without the space. The cage is a widefoot and with a B-rad 2 slot I can fit a liter Nalgene. The trick with the cage for rough trail is the insulator sleeve.

People keep asking me if this is an E-bike (because of the frame-bag). Then when I say "no", they turn away, totally dis-interested. WTF is wrong with people?
01b778b71cebb5ef575f0e53cbc7cf900f156f8b59.jpg

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
I think it’s all the yellow :D We haven’t had it much yet but we will! Advertising for e-bikes mtb seems divisive to me.

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The picture of your bike only proves you were at Sedona, there is no proof you are back. There are few things I despise more than a supposed proof with only partial evidence.

This is the cold fusion version of bike travel threads.