Quantcast

I just got kicked out of class...

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Everyone was talking about having a prayer before class everyday. I said that we should sacrafice a goat to support the heathens in the class...just a small one, who could it hurt?
Some people humored me and laughed, but most just ignored me. Then they thought I brought up a good point and we should support other religons in the class.
Once again, I refused to let their conversation be serious...I said:
"I'm sorry, I'm mormon...I'm going to have to make out with everyone before class"
The girl next to me spit out the lunch she was eating. They said I should leave while they discussed it...blast.

They failed to see the sarcasim...and the huge flaw in the mormon comment seeing how i'm not married.:p

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
kizzi77 said:
Everyone was talking about having a prayer before class everyday. I said that we should sacrafice a goat to support the heathens in the class...just a small one, who could it hurt?
Some people humored me and laughed, but most just ignored me. Then they thought I brought up a good point and we should support other religons in the class.
Once again, I refused to let their conversation be serious...I said:
"I'm sorry, I'm mormon...I'm going to have to make out with everyone before class"
The girl next to me spit out the lunch she was eating. They said I should leave while they discussed it...blast.

They failed to see the sarcasim...and the huge flaw in the mormon comment seeing how i'm not married.:p
Religion is touchy. Nobody can take a joke about it.

Especially not here. ;)

Although the buddhist in me just smiles.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
MudGrrl said:
sweetie,

while your post is indeed amusing, you might want to consider opening such things in the political forum.

trust me on this one.

:)
hmmm...i didn't consider that.Must be cause I'm a girl. We only have a limited ability to comprehend such things as forums.

(it wasn't meant to be a political/religious debate...just an amusing story)

...and who said I was sweet:p

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
mmmmm lunch. I spent $1.36 on a Baguette, a block of cheese, and a Steinburg Tall Boy (24oz. sort of, it's metric over here). Kizzi77 nice one, do you go to a religious school?

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Remember to tell your classmates that Jesus saves....by shopping wisely and using double coupons;)

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
:think: Did you pray for forgivness? You need to, the sacrifice should be a lamb, not a goat! What WERE you thinking.....:p

:think: so to be mormon, must you use shrooms and be married? :p

:think: Jesus was a hippie. what does that make me?

Ya just gotta know that God is absolutely rolling over in his grave that he was not in, thinking, these people don't get it, because after 2000 years, they’re still doing the same sh*t, but now just on the internet.

Hey, prayer is a good thing, the overzealousness and confrontational attitudes of zealous Christians with the “take an opposing point of view with the same zeal” crowd kills it for everyone.

God gave us a freewill, and that freewill, is for the use of choice. :thumb:

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
MudGrrl said:
sweetie, while your post is indeed amusing, you might want to consider opening such things in the political forum.

trust me on this one.

:)
Nah, religion isn't the really controversial one ... try mentioning witchdoctors.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Li'l Dave said:
Bwahahahahahaha :) that's hilarious. Sarcastic religious jokes are the best, you can't beat them. You my friend are the man.

They can only be countered with the most gruesome of dead baby jokes...

I wont say them here, i might get banned or labeled as a phedaphyle. :p

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Thats sooo funny what you said. Many people are too serious. I have been told I have a dry sense of humor and some people can't stand it. hahah

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Comedy is an essential part of political discussion. More people watch Leno, Letterman, and Stewart than Meet the Press.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
dexter said:
are there femal police officers and politicians? yes. therefore a girl can be "the man"
Sorry...I forgot I have to be PG on here. I am extraordinarily foul mouthed by default. I had a witty comment to accompany that one but did not pass the censors.

But I try so hard to follow the rules :(

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
splat said:
But Espo Scores on the rebound.

( I'm showing my age if anyone has actually seen that Bumper sticker )
It was Hull around these parts (and before he left for Dallas).

tonyhawk

bikerag.com whore
Sep 21, 2003
CT
splat said:
But Espo Scores on the rebound.

( I'm showing my age if anyone has actually seen that Bumper sticker )
I always thought it was Gretzky scores on the rebound...

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
splat said:
Gretzky wasn't the Bottom feeder that Espo was ! and TH your from this area !!! ... Oh wait thats right you where a Whalers fan !!
HA!

I suggested to my advisor the other day that I title my undergrad thesis "Jesus is coming back...and he's pissed."

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
amateur said:
Just apologize and tell them you found Jesus...

hiding in the trunk of your car when you got back from TJ.

lol.... thats funny.

mormons. the only funny thing about a mormon is that theyre religion was created by a crook. :thumb: