Quantcast

I just got tested... and I passed!

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I had a craving for Yoshinoya. Went to the closest one which isn't really in the best side of town. While I was in line to order, these 3 "locals", surround me saying they don't like Filipinos and that they're gonna fcvk me up. Next thing I know I feel a thud on the back of my head.

Took a couple hits, including a couple to the face... don't worry, I still got my good looks. Good to know my chin is still pretty solid in my 30's.

Assailant 1:
- knocked out

Assailant 2:
- got up slowly and hobbled out followed by a trail of blood

Assailant 3:
- took off after I knocked out assailant 1

Cops got Assailant 1 cuz he was still out when they showed up 5 min later.

Assailant 2 shouldn't be too hard to find, just follow the blood. Cut his left eyebrow with a right elbow.

Assailant 3 is gonna get his ass beat by 1 and 2 for running off like a beeotch

Attachments

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
well played. file every f*ing assault and battery, hate crime (we filipino comment), etc that you can. they'll be popular in prison.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
It's been more than 2 hours since, and I'm still amped. I still want to hit something but I have to finish the wiring harness on a lincoln tonight.... arghhhh!!! It's hard to focus doing something delicate like soldering connections when I have all ths adrenalin pumpin in my veins... I need to install a punching bag at work.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
if you use butt connectors, you get to squeeze something firmly and get some anger out
hahaha... wish I could, butt...butt connectors on an ecu wiring harness is a bad thing.. anyways, I'd prolly get all aggrivated if one doesn't sit right and start cutting wires that I just soldered together.

ooo, just remembered I have a half a flask of glenlivet in my drawer... calmness shall soon follow :D

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
hmmm

If they're testing for STD's... does passing the test mean that you sucessfully got std's? :clue:

just finished my 3rd swig of scotch... feelin much calmer now

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Out of curiosity, are you trained in (and did you use) any particular martial art? Or are you an experienced "street fighter"?

If you don't mind posting, where was this? (So I can know to avoid the area in the future)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Out of curiosity, are you trained in (and did you use) any particular martial art? Or are you an experienced "street fighter"?

If you don't mind posting, where was this? (So I can know to avoid the area in the future)
No real style, just the fundamentals.... be aware of any weapons involved, protect your chin, duck often, keep your strikes short and close to avoid your limbs being grabbed, don't stay in the same spot... keep moving, one threat at a time, don't stop until the threat is neutralized, bite and spit if you have to (it's a street fight), run if you have to, chop the tree (knees, feet, and shins are fair targets)

I would rather avoid getting into a scuffle, but I was trapped. It's important to remember that once you neutraize the immediate threat, you have to stop. If you don't stop, self defense becomes assult.

Happened in Chula Vista, CA, about 8 miles from the border.

Last edited:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Just remember, the only fair fight is the one you are winning.

My rule in a multiple attacker situation is pick one, make it fast and make it bloody. Tends to discourage the other attackers, as shown in your fight. #3 took off after #1 was KO'd.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
was that your blood on the floor?
Nope, that belongs to #2.

Woke up about an hour ago. Damn, I felt great when I went to sleep, but I'm friggin sore right now. Jaw is kinda funky, neck is tight, got a couple bruises on my back and shoulders... it feels like I was in a fight :imstupid:

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
I ended up not getting any. Just in case one of the employees there knew the guys that came at me. Figured the chances of my food getting "hooked up" would be higher than normal. Just picked up a $5 pizza from little ceasars near work. The sad thing, I still want some yoshinoya... guess I'll be driving 25min to the other location later.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I ended up not getting any. Just in case one of the employees there knew the guys that came at me. Figured the chances of my food getting "hooked up" would be higher than normal. Just picked up a $5 pizza from little ceasars near work. The sad thing, I still want some yoshinoya... guess I'll be driving 25min to the other location later.
Great thinking there..... Never F&ck with the people that handle your food....

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
where the hell is there still a Little Caesars around???
hahaha, From the sound of it... not in your neighborhood.

We have about 20-30 in san diego. It's almost unheard of not to drive 5 miles on city streets and not see a Little Ceasars. $5 peperoni pizzas are the staple of most recession affected families... and college students... and stoners...

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Just got a visit from a couple detectives.

Ass-1 has an outstanding warrant for a sexual assult on a minor and a warrant for burglary and aggrivated assult.

They caught Ass-2 early this morning. He went to the ER for stitches. Also with an outstanding warrant for assult. They mentioned that he is also a person of interest in regards to a local rape.

Ass-3 is still unavailable for comment.

The detective said that I can press charges if I want to, but regardless of what I do, these guys are gonna be in jail for at least a couple years.

Pretty unsaivoury characters. I'm suspecting Ass-3 bolted cuz he's also in deep doo doo.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Nice work. You should most definitely press charges. Pedos and rape perps need to be locked away as long as possible.

What the heck is Yoshinoya?

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Yoshinoya is a Japanese Beef Bowl restaurant. Really simple and tasty stuff. Thinly sliced beef and onions boiled in beef stock on top of white rice. They also have skinless chicken with spicy sauce and stewed veggies. Reasonably priced too.

Most major metro cities will prolly have at least 2.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Kinda conflicted on whether or not to press charges.

Press until I can't press anymore:
- scumbags need to be locked up
- they deserve it
- do the crime, do the time

Let their beating be their punishment:
- I got my hits in and came out on top
- I feel like I already got retribution
- This count might only extend their stay a few months cuz I wasn't hurt
- An extended stay is gonna eat up more tax money

Tough call.

Mattoid

Monkey
Aug 3, 2003
Charlottesville, Virginia
Kinda conflicted on whether or not to press charges.

Press until I can't press anymore:
- scumbags need to be locked up
- they deserve it
- do the crime, do the time

Let their beating be their punishment:
- I got my hits in and came out on top
- I feel like I already got retribution
- This count might only extend their stay a few months cuz I wasn't hurt
- An extended stay is gonna eat up more tax money

Tough call.
If it was just their aggression towards you here than you could justifiably be a nice guy and let them avoid their due jail time. However when you consider the sexual assault/rape charges already stacked against these guys I say press the charges. And obviously don't forget that they would have happily bashed your face in had you let them.