Quantcast

I just got tested... and I passed!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If it was just their aggression towards you here than you could justifiably be a nice guy and let them avoid their due jail time. However when you consider the sexual assault/rape charges already stacked against these guys I say press the charges. And obviously don't forget that they would have happily bashed your face in had you let them.
not to mention they decided to play the race card.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
If it was just their aggression towards you here than you could justifiably be a nice guy and let them avoid their due jail time. However when you consider the sexual assault/rape charges already stacked against these guys I say press the charges. And obviously don't forget that they would have happily bashed your face in had you let them.
not to mention they decided to play the race card.
true.... It could also have easily been one of my family members or friends. I shudder to think what woulda happened if they cornered my 17y/o cousin. She's 5'1", 98lbs.

Hope they fry... or at least get locked in the same cell with Joe "hey you got a purty mouth" Dirt.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Sounds like you could have been raped, too.
Is that what you think when 3 guys come up to you and say "we're gonna fcvk you up"? If so, we're on completely different wave lenghts.

For the record... I'm 5'7", 195lbs, and I don't have a purty mouth (just incase you're wondering)

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
- I got my hits in and came out on top.
You're lucky (and skilled). Someone else, like me, probably wouldn't have been so lucky.

- I feel like I already got retribution.
You engaged in self-defense as part of a single event. Retribution would follow that event and serve as punishment for all offenses, including the initial hate crime component

-This count might only extend their stay a few months cuz I wasn't hurt.
Again, hate crime. Not sure what CA laws are, but I imagine this will tack on a few more than a few months.

-An extended stay is gonna eat up more tax money.
As opposed to the years of psychological counseling for their prior victims, not to mention the potential medical and psychological costs for any future victims.

Tough call.
Your fists stopped one assault. Your testimony could stop many more. Get these guys in court and one may roll on the third (missing) party. These guys deserve to be in jail, and I could be wrong, but if the prisons are full-up, I have to believe they'll let the shoplifter or low-level pot dealer go before these dirtbags.

I hope that I can thank you in advance for your continued service to society.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
im personally not one for pressing charges, but it could have turned into a serious hate crime had you not known kung fu.....so thats a tough one. flip a coin and make your decision that way.
i know if it was me, i might have been arrested for stabbing one or three of them.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
true.... It could also have easily been one of my family members or friends. I shudder to think what woulda happened if they cornered my 17y/o cousin. She's 5'1", 98lbs.

Hope they fry... or at least get locked in the same cell with Joe "hey you got a purty mouth" Dirt.
If you don't mind me asking, what's the nationality of these wannabe thugs?

Frankly, I find that Asians typically get harassed more than the other races. A lot of Asians are smaller, more passive, and less hostile than the average American.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Frankly, I find that Asians typically get harassed more than the other races. A lot of Asians are smaller, more passive, and less hostile than the average American.
i thank god im not a skinny looking asian and that i look more guido(ish), than Jap(ish)....with my heightened anger levels, being small could be a problem

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Is that what you think when 3 guys come up to you and say "we're gonna fcvk you up"?
)

Nihilists? F*ck me, Dude.

(Glad you came out on top--that's a fight that could have gone any which way.)

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
If you don't mind me asking, what's the nationality of these wannabe thugs?

All 3 were Latino. Ass-1 is 23y/o, Ass-2 is 22y/o, Ass 3 should be about the same

i know if it was me, i might have been arrested for stabbing one or three of them.
I had my knife on my belt. Thankfully I didn't have a chance to use it otherwise I wouldn't be posting today.

i thank god im not a skinny looking asian and that i look more guido(ish), than Jap(ish)....with my heightened anger levels, being small could be a problem

That's the wierd thing. I've been mistaken as Mexican more times than I can count. I musta been the most Filipino looking guy in the room. I'm not small either. Not real tall at 5'7" but I am kinda thick (ok fat).

I'm actually glad it happened to me rather than to someone unprepared, one of my family/friends, or worse yet a family with young children.

Spoke to one of my long time customers... one of the assistant DA's in San Diego (actually he called me, my name showed up on his computer). I will be pressing charges. He said the charges could be as little as aggrivated assult all the way to assult based on prejudice (hate crime). I'll be waiting another 36 hours or so. That way they spend as much time behind bars as possible.

Last edited:
FU@K yeah Sherm!
I think you will soon discover your a super hero, like Bruce Willis in UnBreakable. Think about it. Last year you survived that crash on your way to the Woodward race. A couple of months ago you took a digger and rode the wall section in fontana with a dislocated shoulder and proceed to let me hammer blow into place and then this.
Go to the gym and pile on all the plates you can find and press that sh!t up.

All you evil do'ers beware..The Yoshinoya Destroyer will find you!

(Que. the music).

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
What part of CA are you in? How did this all go down? Right in line at the fast food joint? Did all 3 jump you or did they come one at a time? Break it down for us.

And the fighting... was it just punching or did you break out the steel chair? :)

And where did you learn to kick ass so well?

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Sweetness! Nice work! Are you trained in Martial Arts of some kind? Or just plain bad a$$?

...look out GFF! ;)