Quantcast

I just got tickets to Paris!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
So after graduating in the coming weeks, my friend and I will be traveling to Europe. I FINALLY bought the tickets for it, and can't wait to go. I leave Colorado Springs on 5June and will return on 10July.

Here's a rough itinerary...
Alright so we'll stay in Paris roughly 10days, and then go west to Rouen for 2days. Hopefully we'll go see Mont St. Michel on the west while we're over there. After this we'll go to the Loire valley for about 3days, preferably Angers but it looks like housing will be difficult to find, so probably Tours or Le Mans. Then we'll go down to Cote d'Azur (maybe Aix-en-Provence) for 4-5days, and then possibly a couple days in western Italy, I don't know and then go to Romania for a week or two (my friend is Romanian, so we'll stay with his family in Iasi). Then I fly back to Paris around 7July, and go up to Ghent, Belgium to see stage 2 of the Tour de France and then finally fly home 10July.

Anybody have suggestions on how to live cheap over there? We're planning on staying in hostels and eating primarily from market places, so that should help costs. Also, anybody have recommendations as far as things that are a must see while in these various areas?

And finally... in order to help pay for this trip I'll be selling my 2005 Intense M3. So if anybody is interested, I'll be posting the classified ad later today and will be wanting about $2000 for it.

Thanks,
Tony

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
be sure visit the damberg cafe on the main square in ghent belgium. all the typical belgium beers and few off the wall brews too. god only knows how many francs (this was before the euro) and brain cells i wasted in that joint.