Quantcast

I just got totally dicked with by a coworker!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
This stupid bitch here at work...she calls on my coworkers line this morning and I pick up...she asks for the 'sign shop'...I try to transfer her and no one is there so I ask if she wants their voicemail...she says yes, and I transfer her.

Fast forward to this afternoon her damn boss shows up looking for barricades from the 'sign shop' (which is closed today) for the goats for a public relations gig...(they get goats every year to eat the grass out at the water pollution control plant, so they don't have to mow the vast amount of land out there)...and its a warm fuzzy fun thing for the public to have a meet and greet with these goats, I guess...anyway, her freakin boss from the CITY MANAGERS office (major big wig) shows up looking for the barricades...none of us know what the hell they are talking about so he calls this broad I talked to this am...she tells him she called but that LISA WOULD NOT TAKE A MESSAGE!!!! I was like WHAT! What a f'n bitch...not even my department...and she never said anything or I woulda had my coworkers from that department handle it. Goddamn...so I told him right there with her on the phone that I did NOT say that, that she wanted their voicemail...how dare she blame her f up on ME!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
dh girlie said:
This stupid bitch here at work...she calls on my coworkers line this morning and I pick up...she asks for the 'sign shop'...I try to transfer her and no one is there so I ask if she wants their voicemail...she says yes, and I transfer her.

Fast forward to this afternoon her damn boss shows up looking for barricades from the 'sign shop' (which is closed today) for the goats for a public relations gig...(they get goats every year to eat the grass out at the water pollution control plant, so they don't have to mow the vast amount of land out there)...and its a warm fuzzy fun thing for the public to have a meet and greet with these goats, I guess...anyway, her freakin boss from the CITY MANAGERS office (major big wig) shows up looking for the barricades...none of us know what the hell they are talking about so he calls this broad I talked to this am...she tells him she called but that LISA WOULD NOT TAKE A MESSAGE!!!! I was like WHAT! What a f'n bitch...not even my department...and she never said anything or I woulda had my coworkers from that department handle it. Goddamn...so I told him right there with her on the phone that I did NOT say that, that she wanted their voicemail...how dare she blame her f up on ME!

Kill her.

:oink:

WarEagle2K

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Tucson, AZ
MEOW!!! I'm sure you will have the chance to "repay" the favor sometime. People who always pass the buck to cover their a** will eventually get caught up in their lies.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
loco said:
Sucks when you screw up, huh??? ;)
Oh you did NOT...I didn't f' up...SHE did...if she told me she needed the stupid barricades for the goats today, I would've told my coworkers in that department so they could make arrangements...then I probably would have been interested in going to see the goats, cuz sometimes they have babies and they are so cute...but they escape from their area a lot...

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
Oh you did NOT...I didn't f' up...SHE did...if she told me she needed the stupid barricades for the goats today, I would've told my coworkers in that department so they could make arrangements...then I probably would have been interested in going to see the goats, cuz sometimes they have babies and they are so cute...but they escape from their area a lot...
I realize you didn't screw up. Just kidding. I am NOT kidding about you being a hick, you flippin goat herder.

J

JRB

Actually, I originally thought this would be about a bathroom stall and a hole patcher.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
WarEagle2K said:
MEOW!!! I'm sure you will have the chance to "repay" the favor sometime. People who always pass the buck to cover their a** will eventually get caught up in their lies.
I've never even met her...the only conversation we've ever had was over email about motley crue...she went to the same show I did...she seemed cool...whatever...stupid beatch!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Goat yogurt is nasty. My wife eats it. I tell her it's nasty, but she still eats it. WTF?

Yuck.

I'd eat a baby goat though. BBQ that lil cutey, yes sir.

BTW, DH Gurlee, you should send that chick an invitation to lunch, then throw goat urine on her when she shows up.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
H8R said:
Goat yogurt is nasty. My wife eats it. I tell her it's nasty, but she still eats it. WTF?

Yuck.

I'd eat a baby goat though. BBQ that lil cutey, yes sir.

BTW, DH Gurlee, you should send that chick an invitation to lunch, then throw goat urine on her when she shows up.

I refused to eat anything with cheese in Mexico for fear it would be goat cheese.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
SkaredShtles said:
WTF is wrong with goat cheese? Feta is goat cheese and that stuff kicks ass.

Now if it was fromunda cheese........... :dead:

-S.S.-
Feta cheese is goat cheese? I did not know that. I like sprinkling feta cheese on my salad.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
dh girlie said:
I've never even met her...the only conversation we've ever had was over email about motley crue...she went to the same show I did...she seemed cool...whatever...stupid beatch!
Make sure people know what really happened without seeming like "a tattletale".

Always attack coming downhill
-Sun Tzu

schweino1

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
Hey DH girlie...

you spoiled your chance to eat the greatest COW chese.... goat chesse is a rare thing in most of the country, and its actually more expensive than cow chesse... i feel bad for you... Quesadillas Kick ARSS

viva mexico!!!!

p.s. eating a fat-arss quesadilla as i type... mmmmmmmm

shocktower

Monkey
Sep 7, 2001
Molalla Oregon
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA it`s cold and my pu%*y hurts ,jezzzzzz girlie what do you want you work for the government ,professional buck passers :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: ,J/K I love it when some one rattles you cage :blah: :blah:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
schweino1 said:
Hey DH girlie...

you spoiled your chance to eat the greatest COW chese.... goat chesse is a rare thing in most of the country, and its actually more expensive than cow chesse... i feel bad for you... Quesadillas Kick ARSS

viva mexico!!!!

p.s. eating a fat-arss quesadilla as i type... mmmmmmmm
I don't really like cheese anyway...I won't eat a piece of cheese. I'll eat it on pizza and that's pretty much it, or some cheese its...that's about it...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Oh yeah? And who's been whining and crying on rm????
Wow. Nice come back.

You have a lame co-worker, his wife and kids are leaving him, after losing one of his children.

I think he can cry a little (or alot) if he wants to.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
dh girlie said:
Huh? What the hell are you talking about? I unlike a lot of people here, am not a callous ass...gimme a break...
I never called you a callous ass. That was kind of a callous-assed reply though. Maybe that's not what you meant.

At least I assume there are no callouses on your ass. That'd be creepy.