Quantcast

i just had a touching moment

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
...with a UT b-ball player.

there i was, sitting innocently at the bus stop. male and female basketball players walk up, and the guy sits right next to me. like, his pant leg was touching my leg. the girl started giggling, as she sat further away. i looked over to see the male b-ball player's arms wide open. he then hugged me. some dialog took place, he put his hand on my shoulder, i put my hand on his knee. then he offered me his sandwich. i declined 'cause i don't like lettuce.

i felt warm and fuzzy inside.

oh, it was this dude: http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=16&change_well_id=17&member_id=49

this was the lady:
http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=33&change_well_id=17&member_id=63

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Remember not to go all the way on your first date. All the B-ball players will just think your a dirty slut then.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
the Inbred said:
...with a UT b-ball player.

there i was, sitting innocently at the bus stop. male and female basketball players walk up, and the guy sits right next to me. like, his pant leg was touching my leg. the girl started giggling, as she sat further away. i looked over to see the male b-ball player's arms wide open. he then hugged me. some dialog took place, he put his hand on my shoulder, i put my hand on his knee. then he offered me his sandwich. i declined 'cause i don't like lettuce.

i felt warm and fuzzy inside.

oh, it was this dude: http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=16&change_well_id=17&member_id=49

this was the lady:
http://www.texassports.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=33&change_well_id=17&member_id=63

She's kinda hot. Funny how they didn't put her weight down.

Was it shredded lettuce or leaves? I'm not so into shredded lettuce on sandwichs but on mexican food shredded lettuce rocks.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
DRB said:
She's kinda hot. Funny how they didn't put her weight down.

Was it shredded lettuce or leaves? I'm not so into shredded lettuce on sandwichs but on mexican food shredded lettuce rocks.
she's 172. was 165 in high school, but that's 'cause she was anorexic (or however it's spelled). she would eat nothing but watermelon and play ball.

at least, that's what she was telling Mike and I.

firetoole - i'm thinkin' maybe a picnic on the 50yd line of the stadium.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
the Inbred said:
i don't like the texture. it also had mustard, which i don't think does much with turkey.
Ok the first post of theis thread was fine, but after this post, I KNOW you're insane.

Turkey + mustard = consume mass quantities.. then nap time.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Yossarian said:
were you sitting at the bus stop crying or anything?
actually, i was smiling/lauging at the chubby little baby that was making funny faces, as mommy was pushing him along.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
the Inbred said:
actually, i was smiling/lauging at the chubby little baby that was making funny faces, as mommy was pushing him along.
Jesus, dude, where the heck do you live? Some kind of fairy land where people are all happy and smiling all the time? You were laughing at a cute bouncing little baby whose mommy was blissfully pushing him along, when two athletic happy people came up to you, hugged you, and offered you lunch for no apparent reason?

"Ooh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man, from happy land, who lives in a gumdrop house on lollypop lane!"

The rest of the world would have been snarling at the screaming kid who was being dragged along by the deadbeat mom when a bum and a crackwhore tried to mug you and blow you, respectively, for $50 so they could buy another rock.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
binary visions said:
Jesus, dude, where the heck do you live? Some kind of fairy land where people are all happy and smiling all the time? You were laughing at a cute bouncing little baby whose mommy was blissfully pushing him along, when two athletic happy people came up to you, hugged you, and offered you lunch for no apparent reason?

"Ooh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man, from fairy land, who lives in a gumdrop house on lollypop lane!"

The rest of the world would have been snarling at the screaming kid who was being dragged along by the deadbeat mom when a bum and a crackwhore tried to mug you and blow you, respectively, for $50 so they could buy another rock.
So when are you going to come and clean the diet coke off my screen?

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
binary visions said:

"Ooh, look at me! I'm making people happy! I'm the magical man, from happy land, who lives in a gumdrop house on lollypop lane!"
From the description, I'm guessing just North or West of the UT campus.

binary visions said:
That would be the East side of Austin.

J

JRB

god damn dude - you just keep out doing yourself.

*you going to City Park??? Is this crap, you have, contagious???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
Fathead almost got it. i was by the stadium, which is the SE side of campus. N and W of campus would've been a sorority girl and frat boy friend.

but he nailed the East side thing.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
god damn dude - you just keep out doing yourself.

*you going to City Park??? Is this crap, you have, contagious???
CP, yeah, that's the plan. i've never ridden out there. i've got a mini-fridge full of beer that i don't think i'm ever gonna drink, so i might take it, also.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
CP, yeah, that's the plan. i've never ridden out there. i've got a mini-fridge full of beer that i don't think i'm ever gonna drink, so i might take it, also.
Wait on me. I am scared of the 3 foot drops, so I will likely just walk a lap. :thumb:

Sierra Nevada???

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
there are 3ft drops? hm...maybe i won't take my Inbred.

no...no way Sierra Nevada. i do not like that stuff. Ziegenbock, Real Ale, and a couple Killian's, i think.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
loco said:
Wait on me. I am scared of the 3 foot drops, so I will likely just walk a lap. :thumb:

Sierra Nevada???
When are y'all going? I'll be in ATX Tues-Thurs next week. Plan to hit Walnut Creek, but might try CP w/a prudent guide.

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
there are 3ft drops? hm...maybe i won't take my Inbred.

no...no way Sierra Nevada. i do not like that stuff. Ziegenbock, Real Ale, and a couple Killian's, i think.
Bring the Real Ale. There are only a few 3 foot drops.

J

JRB

Fathead said:
When are y'all going? I'll be in ATX Tues-Thurs next week. Plan to hit Walnut Creek, but might try CP w/a prudent guide.
Saturday - The ride is Hammerhead Bikes 6 hour ride and bar-b-que. I may try to sneak out of work early for a ride down there.

Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
SkaredShtles said:
Why in the f**k does anyone stay in Texas?? :confused:

Wow.

-S.S.-
What did ONE state out of fifty do to attract your ceaseless and unbridled ire to the point of absurd redundancy? Were you ass-raped here against your will (yes, for some, the distinction must be made)? Did your girlfriend from Texas do your whole college graduating class? Is TX just your "Stoney's hoodie" of RM humor for you to go back to when you have nothing else to say?

Most of us stay here to make $$ we can spend pissing off the locals when we go to CO. The rest of us are just waiting out our parole/probation. Don't worry, though. We'll make it up to see you soon enough :D

J

JRB

smack - get your ass up off the floor S.S. I am sure he was kidding.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Fathead said:
What did ONE state out of fifty do to attract your ceaseless and unbridled ire to the point of absurd redundancy? Were you ass-raped here against your will (yes, for some, the distinction must be made)? Did your girlfriend from Texas do your whole college graduating class? Is TX just your "Stoney's hoodie" of RM humor for you to go back to when you have nothing else to say?

Most of us stay here to make $$ we can spend pissing off the locals when we go to CO. The rest of us are just waiting out our parole/probation. Don't worry, though. We'll make it up to see you soon enough :D
Naw. It's just 'cause it's fun to pick on....... y'all. :D

Is it really because of the money? :confused:

-S.S.-

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
There are lots of jobs...... all over. :confused:

Really it's about the money? :confused:

What's with this obsession with a "job"? You don't have any kids. :think:

-S.S.-
Unfortunately, I am nurturing some hefty credit card debt.