Fathead

Monkey
May 6, 2003
SE TX
SkaredShtles said:
Naw. It's just 'cause it's fun to pick on....... y'all. :D

Is it really because of the money? :confused:

-S.S.-
Patrick: What's so great about dumb ol' Texas?
(bus comes back)
Sandy: What did you say?
Patrick: (voice weakens) Texas is dumb?
Sandy: (bus leaves) Don't you dare take the name of Texas in vain!
Spongebob: You mean we can't say anything bad about dumb ol' Texas?
Sandy: No, you can't!
Patrick: Then can we say people from Texas are dumb?
Sandy: No! (gets mad) You can't say nothin' 'bout Texas!
Spongebob: Oh, you mean we can't say anything bad about--- (turns around, grabs his butt, and rolls his eyes) Texaaass!
Sandy: (faces reddens) I'm warnin' you Spongebob!
Spongebob: Look Patrick, I'm Texas! (uses Southern accent) Duh, howdy, y'all! Duh, howdy y'all!

You ever feel like you live in a cartoon?

Houston: The money is good. Four generations of family living happily in the same area is good. Housing is cheap (maybe not compared to your 'hood, but to other developed coastal areas). Enough restaurants to feed your whole state, tourists included. 30 minutes to good saltwater fishing. 30 minutes to decent duckhunting. More ethnic diversity than anywhere in CO. Millions of hot women of every color imaginable. My little anglo sons will speak decent Spanish by the age of 10. BTW, I honestly hope none of y'all ever need a heart transplant or good cancer treatment, but if you do, let us know when you get to Houston.

Texas: Roots--Knowing folks from Brownsville to Amarillo, from El Paso to Longview. Friends and family everywhere in between. Geographic diversity--So our mountains only go up to ~8,700ft. Gettin' high ain't everything. Combine it w/millions of acres of timber, hundreds of miles of coast, rolling hills, climate suitable for rice, cotton, citrus, corn, wheat, cattle, grapes, etc. Rivers, lakes. Damn I feel sorry for everyone else ;)

Happy San Jacinto Day, yankee :D

J

JRB

Yeah - how are the beaches up there, S.S.??? I am missing out on snow and downhill runs. I ride all year, though. I have credit card debt so I can ride. I got a good job, so it will go down. Thanks for caring. :D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
Yeah - how are the beaches up there, S.S.??? I am missing out on snow and downhill runs. I ride all year, though. I have credit card debt so I can ride. I got a good job, so it will go down. Thanks for caring. :D
Beaches? Who give a crap about beaches? If I wanted beaches I'd live in California....... or Hawaii. :p

-S.S.-

Edit: I think the DH situation 'round here sucks pretty much, though, from what I've heard.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Beaches? Who give a crap about beaches? If I wanted beaches I'd live in California....... or Hawaii. :p

-S.S.-

Edit: I think the DH situation 'round here sucks pretty much, though, from what I've heard.
You're so worked up you are making errors. That's cute. :thumb: