Quantcast

I just had lunch with N8 and his mom

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
50,814
4,184
In a van.... down by the river
Funny thing.......... his mom seems like such a normal lady. :think:











J/K - Thanks to N8 for driving down to the south side to meet me for lunch. Next time he comes into town he's threatened to bring his bike. :thumb:
 

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
21,027
3
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
Funny thing.......... his mom seems like such a normal lady. :think:

J/K - Thanks to N8 for driving down to the south side to meet me for lunch. Next time he comes into town he's threatened to bring his bike. :thumb:
J/K?

His mom is not a normal lady?
 

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
9,856
290
NORCAL is the hizzle
N8: "Hey mom, I'd like you to come meet my "friend" SS, I met him on the internet. I got one look at those legs and just knew we needed to meet in person."

N8's Mom: :eek:
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
50,814
4,184
In a van.... down by the river
OGRipper said:
N8: "Hey mom, I'd like you to come meet my "friend" SS, I met him on the internet. I got one look at those legs and just knew we needed to meet in person."

N8's Mom: :eek:
:D His mom is quite a character. I hope all here tests and things turn out positive. :thumb:
 

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
148
0
Thanks for keeping him entertained for me..............he can't shut up about Denver!
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
50,814
4,184
In a van.... down by the river
Westy said:
N8 has a mother? I always figured he just formed from a body part that fell off of a larger creature.
Well........ as his mom pointed out, they're not genetically related. He was adopted. So your theory may actually be the way it happened. :D
 

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
148
0
Yep, I would think so!

Actually N8 and I were both adopted........pretty weird.....neither of us are genetically linked to our parents.......it's a riot!
 

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
1,057
1
Paradise
MizN8 said:
Yep, I would think so!

Actually N8 and I were both adopted........pretty weird.....neither of us are genetically linked to our parents.......it's a riot!

HOLY FREAKIN' CRAP!


MizN8? when did this happen?
 

MizN8

Monkey
Jul 20, 2005
148
0
1964 for N8...........he's from Alb

1965 for me........I was born in San Bernadino, CA

We are 10 months apart.

Pretty weird I know..........what are the odds of that?
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
Anyhow, lunch was great! My mum had a break from her tests today so we joined SS and Paul (see Moab pic with AmGen jersey) for some yummy NM food.

We had a really cool visit. SS is a really cool dude. My buddy Paul has only recently moved to Denver from Co Springs so he can always use a ride bud who can show him the fun stuff.

I really like the Denver area and I know if MizN8 had come on this trip there would be no way in hell I'd get her back on the plane to Lousyana. Not that I blame her one bit.
 

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
7,176
9
MizN8 said:
1964 for N8...........he's from Alb

1965 for me........I was born in San Bernadino, CA

We are 10 months apart.

Pretty weird I know..........what are the odds of that?
it would be so much cooler if you found out that you were brother and sister.....
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
I Are Baboon said:
The martini shaker has been put away for a while in lieu of Octoberfest!

:dancing:

(btw, the SS comment was sarcasm)

I know.... :D

Just messing with ya's...

And no, my wife and I are not related... she's way-way-way to hot to be related to me...
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
50,814
4,184
In a van.... down by the river
N8 said:
Notice that SS has disappeared shortly after meeting me...???

Check this link and note the 'last activity time': http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/member.php?u=5068

That's what happens to Monkeys who try to mess with the N8ster!


:nope:
:D

We went to Fruita. We pitched camp, we had dinner............

And then the tent turned into a vomitorium. :eek:

So we packed up camp at midnight and drove home. Better to have everyone puking at the house instead of in a tent. :(

Maybe next year.
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
SkaredShtles said:
:D

We went to Fruita. We pitched camp, we had dinner............

And then the tent turned into a vomitorium. :eek:

So we packed up camp at midnight and drove home. Better to have everyone puking at the house instead of in a tent. :(

Maybe next year.
If you think that sucks, think about me...

I had to leave Colorado Sat and fly back to Lousyana sh!thole... :(

It's 87 today and humid as hell.... yeah... it's fall in the ArkLaTex that's for sure.