Quantcast

I just kicked BMXman's ass in blackjack!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I want a game Champion thing too, Too bad i spend all my time riding bikes instead of playin video games.........:devil:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
chicodude01 said:
I want a game Champion thing too, Too bad i spend all my time riding bikes instead of playin video games.........:devil:
Yeah and no time posting on the :monkey: :think:

Joe Pozer

Mullet Head
Aug 22, 2001
Redwood City
dh girlie said:
Its actually quite pathetic...he stayed after work for a couple hours to do so...he's got such an inferiority complex about being beat...it's like he's Canadian or something... :)
Ha...the funny thing is that you are the one with the inferiorty complex. But I guess if I got my butt kicked as often as you do I'd have a complex also. Oh yeah, look at amount of time you played compared to mine...took you all day to get your score.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
ha...he's got a point...when I play I usually have it in the background while I'm doing other stuff....so my playing times can be quite long....it's a fun game but it would be better if you could split. My method is more sucessful if I can split or not....D

J

JRB

I can't even play without accidentally hitting submit within the first 5 minutes. I am not going to gamble any time soon for sure.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Joe Pozer said:
Ha...the funny thing is that you are the one with the inferiorty complex. But I guess if I got my butt kicked as often as you do I'd have a complex also. Oh yeah, look at amount of time you played compared to mine...took you all day to get your score.

ME?!?!?!?! It's YOU with the inferiority complex...who stayed late at work JUST TO BEAT MY SCORE then called to rub it in...It wasn't like I was challenging you...And I had it in the background all day while I was working. I didn't play the game the entire time...Also, who gets all pissed off when they get their ass kicked in a game???? You take your game playing way too serious...you need to lighten up and have fun!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
BMXman said:
ha...he's got a point...when I play I usually have it in the background while I'm doing other stuff....so my playing times can be quite long....it's a fun game but it would be better if you could split. My method is more sucessful if I can split or not....D

I know that sucks when you can't split...I also keep it in the background...but then again its not so important for me to beat someone that I have to go as far as staying late at work on my own time and to even notice that it times your game...I have to let him win at other games cuz he gets so pissy...