Quantcast

I just made myslef a grilled cheese sandwich

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
But wait...there's more.

I made it, and ate half of it. I was a little disappointed with it. Only then did i realize I forgot to actually put cheese in it.

I actually am starting to get a little worried about myself.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
AHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!! OMG that is so WACKY. I have read some zany stuff on the internet, but this thread really jumps right to the top of that list. Thanks for sharing this story. It just made my day. :rofl: :rofl:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
No really...I'm getting a little freaked out. I've been doing weird **** like this for the last couple of months. I couldn't remember the correct spelling on my street the other day. And I totally blanked on our IT guy's name...And family history is not playing in my favour.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
No really...I'm getting a little freaked out. I've been doing weird **** like this for the last couple of months. I couldn't remember the correct spelling on my street the other day. And I totally blanked on our IT guy's name...And family history is not playing in my favour.
your memory is tied to your receding hairline?

Arkayne

I come bearing GIFs
May 10, 2005
SoCal
The patient says, "Give me the bad news first!"
Doctor replies, "You've got AIDS."
"Oh, no! What could be worse than that?" asks the patient.
"You've also got Alzheimer's Disease."
Looking relieved the patient says, "Oh...Well, that's not so bad. At least I don't have AIDS."

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
this is more pathetic than the time i microwaved a hamburger bun so long that it caught fire
I was at a Hotel where an Alzheimer recipient started a Styrofoam plate on fire in the microwave, management came in and looked at me like I did it.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I ate a grilled bratwurst w/ yellow & orange peppers, spicy mustard & grilled onions for lunch. The meat was from an organic farm and it was served out of a lunch truck at Home Depot.

If ever in Asheville at lunch, DO NOT pass up the sandwich truck at the HD on Fairview Rd. :drool:

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Since it didn't have cheese on it shouldn't the thread title be "I just made myself a grilled bread sandwich"?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I got tinfoil in my teeth from eating a Hersheys kiss that wasn't totally peeled. Tinfoil has a nasty feel to it when you accidentally chew it. Lightning bolts flew out of my mouth when I tried to spit it out. I called an ambulance and they gave me Morphine to ease the pain. they didn't believe me when I said that Lightning bolts came out of my mouth and insisted that they couldn't give a little morphine for later on, in exchange for a coupon for a 2 for 1 BBq Bacon Angus Burger from McDonalds. I'm fine now.

The Burgers were awesome... I think the cops were jealous of my Angus Burgers as they followed me all the way home from McDonalds. Cops can't accept coupons either. Excuse me for being nice and trying to hook a Public Servent up.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I met a guy at rehab, where we have lots of people with brain injuries. When he first spoke, I thought that is what he was in for, turns out he is just Canadian. Now all I can think of when I see him is the Simpsons episode where Bart goes to remedial class and one of the kids says
I moved here from Canada, and they think I'm slow, eh?