Quantcast

I just ordered an Apple Airport card...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So in a few days I'll be able to post to the :monkey: from virtually anywhere in my apartment!!! Kind of a hassle to find, since I needed an OLD Airport card, not the new Airport EXTREME or whatever - thank Gawd for eBay!

Also (and bike related, who knew?): our TLD order came in today! Can anyone say Matte Blue Hot Rod SE Helmet? Awwwww yeah I knew you could...

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Full Trucker said:
So in a few days I'll be able to post to the :monkey: from virtually anywhere in my apartment!!! Kind of a hassle to find, since I needed an OLD Airport card, not the new Airport EXTREME or whatever - thank Gawd for eBay!

Also (and bike related, who knew?): our TLD order came in today! Can anyone say Matte Blue Hot Rod SE Helmet? Awwwww yeah I knew you could...
Ohh ohh i ordered me a HotRod Black SE today from Go-Ride :drool: . Post some pics of yours.

Wow, i hate Microsoft, i can't wait to get an Apple. Good job on gettin the Airport card.

anthonysloan

Chimp
Sep 7, 2004
You have a lap top right?

You'll be able to post from pretty much anywhere. I was out running errands that other day and realized I forgot to jot down a number from an email I had recieved. I had the laptop with me so i booted it up and cruised slowly down a neighborhood street. 3 houses later we were wifi.

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
anthonysloan said:
You have a lap top right?

You'll be able to post from pretty much anywhere. I was out running errands that other day and realized I forgot to jot down a number from an email I had recieved. I had the laptop with me so i booted it up and cruised slowly down a neighborhood street. 3 houses later we were wifi.
True.

We set up our airport express in our house, and during setup found 3 other networks, 2 of which were wide open. Set up the encryption, security and a password on ours shortly after that.

gecko

I'm Batman
Jun 28, 2001
Toronto, Canada
Wireless is sweet man. I've got the Airport Extreme card in my laptop, so I can work from anywhere in the apartment...and I've got the Airport w/ iTunes thingie that lets me send music from my iTunes on my laptop to my stereo wirelessly. Couple that with my new iPod Photo and I've got music EVERYWHERE.

I'm such an Apple whore these days. :D