Quantcast

I just peed in a wine bottle.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Ive peed in many a bottle in my day, its not a big deal. Its cans you gotta be carefull with. Them fuckers are sharp.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I would like to add to this very old thread some of the weird places ive taken a shit in my life. This list will be incomplete.

In the bushes behind some wrecking yards.
In a beer box in my school bus turned RV
On the floor of an abandoned house on Fort ord military base
upper decker at a hostel in croatia
On the bathroom floor of a bar on santorini
On a picnic table in Sydney Australia
One of my first was in the surf ixtapa mexico, i had to swim away from it
In an abandoned train car

Im not really proud of any of these. There have also been so many mundane ones out in the wilderness.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
The middle school I went to did not have any stall doors on the shitters. It would seem the authorities thought that a 7 foot high door that didn't go all the way to the ground would give students the feeling of security that would lead to all kinds of carnal acts. It didn't just discourage smoking or masturbation, but taking a dump at that place was a no go. It wasn't just embarrassing to be seen by your peers, but you would be mocked and tortured given the opportunity. Everyone just did the best they could to not shit. If things got bad enough you could claim you didn't feel well then go use the nice shitter at the nurses office, but that required a bit of planning.

The school was built during the thirties no doubt as part of the New Deal. It had some quirky art-deco architecture. There was this door outside the gym that no one ever used. One day after school I decided to check it out. It opened up to a narrow steep dusty staircase. At the top was a small low ceilinged room that overlooked the gym. It was intended as some kind of perch for a score board operator. But also inside that room was a small door, and behind it a tiny low ceilinged shitter in perfect operating condition. It was a time capsule I don't think anyone had been in there in decades.

The next time I had to shit, I liberated a roll of TP from a janitors closet and headed up to my personal little shitter. I honestly think I was the only person who ever used it for the 3 years I attended that school. I never told a soul about it. While my classmates developed post traumatic stress syndrome and diverticulitis I pooped in my own private shitter. It was glorious.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I had idea pooping could be so taumatic, I guess it was a good thing we lived out west where most public schools were built post war. I just remember the various urinal heights for the different grades, graduation meant a taller urinal to look forward to in the next year. I suspect this is why huge trucks are so popular...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The middle school I went to did not have any stall doors on the shitters.
That's some Army-basic-training **** there.

I took a tour of an aircraft carrier a few weeks back with my brother (former navy nuclear engineer) and they had that same **** we had in basic training, except you get to do it every day in the Navy. I was thinking the same thing: they seriously don't have enough fucking money or decently to give the guys just a little privacy on this man-love vessel?

Then of course, there's always the community showers...

I remember one time our convoy decided to route in a certain direction in the SoCal desert doing training maneuvers. We ended up passing a guy leaning up against the tire of a deuce-and-a-half taking a shit and trying to ignore the 20 or so mechanized vehicles passing a few dozen feet away. Always sucks to be caught with your pants down.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Navy boot camp didn't have doors on the stalls, but we had stall doors on the ship. Worst part about the sh!tters in boot camp was they were all along the back wall and the sinks were on the front wall. So when you were brushing or shaving, you often had a grunt show going on behind you that would expedite the process.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
The middle school I went to did not have any stall doors on the shitters. It would seem the authorities thought that a 7 foot high door that didn't go all the way to the ground would give students the feeling of security that would lead to all kinds of carnal acts. It didn't just discourage smoking or masturbation, but taking a dump at that place was a no go. It wasn't just embarrassing to be seen by your peers, but you would be mocked and tortured given the opportunity. Everyone just did the best they could to not shit. If things got bad enough you could claim you didn't feel well then go use the nice shitter at the nurses office, but that required a bit of planning.

The school was built during the thirties no doubt as part of the New Deal. It had some quirky art-deco architecture. There was this door outside the gym that no one ever used. One day after school I decided to check it out. It opened up to a narrow steep dusty staircase. At the top was a small low ceilinged room that overlooked the gym. It was intended as some kind of perch for a score board operator. But also inside that room was a small door, and behind it a tiny low ceilinged shitter in perfect operating condition. It was a time capsule I don't think anyone had been in there in decades.

The next time I had to shit, I liberated a roll of TP from a janitors closet and headed up to my personal little shitter. I honestly think I was the only person who ever used it for the 3 years I attended that school. I never told a soul about it. While my classmates developed post traumatic stress syndrome and diverticulitis I pooped in my own private shitter. It was glorious.
I hope this story is true. I would disappointed to hear it wasn't.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hope this story is true. I would disappointed to hear it wasn't.
Totally true. If you are ever in Poughkeepsie swing on by Arlington Middle School. I am guessing there are doors on the shitters now.

I am sorry if you ever have to go to Poughkeepsie.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Totally true. If you are ever in Poughkeepsie swing on by Arlington Middle School. I am guessing there are doors on the shitters now.

I am sorry if you ever have to go to Poughkeepsie.
we used to have to go there twice a year to pick grandma up from the train from buffalo. all i remember is sometimes getting carsick on the ride there....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Poughkeepsie has 7 Victorian Era Theaters. 4 of which are still in continued use. 4 of which have a considerable base of subscription service to sustain operation. Downtown has many Arts facilities and serious dining options. It has a magnificent Carnegie library. A massive public Anthneum rival to none. As far as Hudson valley cities go it is my favorite.