Quantcast

I just peed in a wine bottle.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i don't know why, but i feel as if this thread is rep-worthy.

unfortunately i'll have to spread it around first.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
I was too lazy to stop at a gas station on my way back to school one night, luckily I had a gatorade bottle near by. Takin a leak while driving is some serious sh!t

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Of course, why is Kizzi sleeping in the other room? Possibly your drinking and/or your bathroom habits?

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
in college i'd either use a 'piss cup' or just pee out a nearby window
My former roommate used to do this when he was drunk. My bed was next to the window and I'd wake up in the middle of the night to him pissing a few inches from my bed.

He almost got kicked out of the dorms the next year when a girl living below him complained about "splashback" hitting her bed. :busted:

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Next stop.... sh!tting in a bag.
True story.

The other day I took the dog down to the creek to let him romp a bit... bout 15 minutes from home. As I get there, the ginormous burrito from the mexican joint the night before suddenly, splashingly metastesized in my colon.
Ran around first and found some of that nice furry indian tobacco to wipe with, then crouched beside a log for balance. As I let bombs away, I noticed a lone "Croc" (yeah, one of those stupid shoes) sitting there in the woods.
Instantly I was pissed, because it would've been great to have crapped in the Croc itself, just so I could take a picture of it and post it on RM whenever N 8 posts something. (ie. Croc of sh!t).
I actually considered gathering more leaves to transport the poo into the shoe and stage the shot, but it wasnt in solid enough form.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I get stage fright if I try to pee into something like that.

Pooping is another story. I've gone over it before so I will spare the details but I **** in somones washing machine before. There were nice clean sheets in the dryer for the clean up.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
I get stage fright if I try to pee into something like that.

Pooping is another story. I've gone over it before so I will spare the details but I **** in somones washing machine before. There were nice clean sheets in the dryer for the clean up.
Top or front loader?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My former roommate used to do this when he was drunk. My bed was next to the window and I'd wake up in the middle of the night to him pissing a few inches from my bed.

He almost got kicked out of the dorms the next year when a girl living below him complained about "splashback" hitting her bed. :busted:
haha!

remember the time i spelled my name in pee on your fence while everyone was cooking marshmallows over the grill?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
True story.

The other day I took the dog down to the creek to let him romp a bit... bout 15 minutes from home. As I get there, the ginormous burrito from the mexican joint the night before suddenly, splashingly metastesized in my colon.
Ran around first and found some of that nice furry indian tobacco to wipe with, then crouched beside a log for balance. As I let bombs away, I noticed a lone "Croc" (yeah, one of those stupid shoes) sitting there in the woods.
Instantly I was pissed, because it would've been great to have crapped in the Croc itself, just so I could take a picture of it and post it on RM whenever N 8 posts something. (ie. Croc of sh!t).
I actually considered gathering more leaves to transport the poo into the shoe and stage the shot, but it wasnt in solid enough form.
The lesson here: Burly would rather pick up his own sh*t than a pair of Crocs (or in this case, just one).

:clapping: