Quantcast

I just pulled an all nighter..

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
so, i had to write a 7 page paper last night about welfare reform for my english final. My roommate had some adderal and I decided to take one at about 9 to help me focus on this paper, get it done and get to sleep. Well, I get the paper done about 1230 and am still wired. I don't think the 4.5 shots of espresso and 5 shots of chocolate which made up my mocha helped either. yea, stupid I know, mixing espresso, chocolate, and adderal...crap, can't forget the Miller High Life's (3). so, I had nothing to do...all night, my roommate got high and passed out at about 12 with nothing on digital cable. lots of craigslist job hunting happened. anyways, i've got to be at class by 9 just to drop the paper off, don't even need to be there. and that's my only class of the day. i guess i'll just drop it off and come back to my apt and fall asleep...umm..that's all i got..i'm stilll a little hyped up on all that stuff...sooo, yea...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
manziman said:
so, i had to write a 7 page paper last night about welfare reform for my english final. My roommate had some adderal and I decided to take one at about 9 to help me focus on this paper, get it done and get to sleep. Well, I get the paper done about 1230 and am still wired. I don't think the 4.5 shots of espresso and 5 shots of chocolate which made up my mocha helped either. yea, stupid I know, mixing espresso, chocolate, and adderal...crap, can't forget the Miller High Life's (3). so, I had nothing to do...all night, my roommate got high and passed out at about 12 with nothing on digital cable. lots of craigslist job hunting happened. anyways, i've got to be at class by 9 just to drop the paper off, don't even need to be there. and that's my only class of the day. i guess i'll just drop it off and come back to my apt and fall asleep...umm..that's all i got..i'm stilll a little hyped up on all that stuff...sooo, yea...

Cornrow