Quantcast

I just saw Pres Bush...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Yepper... we stood on the sidewalk and waved as he drove past our building at 11:30.... he's giving a speech in town today...

:thumb:

Of course, I guess that he ain't gonna ride bikeys with our local bikey club today though... :(

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
uh, I thought we was in Memphis today....maybe he's traveling between LA & TN.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
N8 said:
Yepper... we stood on the sidewalk and waved as he drove past our building at 11:30.... he's giving a speech in town today...

:thumb:

Of course, I guess that he ain't gonna ride bikeys with our local bikey club today though... :(

I assume you threw your panties and hotel room key at him?

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
jdcamb said:
No he just snuck off and went behind the dumpster at McDonalds to relieve his excitement.....
And get to lunch before the homeless guys. Mmmmmm....dumpster dives for lunch. Now that brings back memories.

The Cheese

Pau11y

Turbo Monkey
I can't condone murder, but "I'd understand it." :D But, I think it'll be funny enough to just ride your bike by and throw a fire cracker into the middle of the Secret Service guys and see if they crap their own pants :D
I'd bet every time Bush does something 'bright', the guys/chics on the Secret Service detail assigned to him just groans and shakes their heads w/ a defeated look on their faces, "I have to take a bullet for this dumbfack!?!!???" :dead:

Edit: it'd be great if one of those guys busted the cap in Bush's ass...lol!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
you had a perfect opportunity to shoot him, damn it.
Damn, the Feds are gonna bust down your door now. Just like in that sketch from "The State"

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Once upon a time, long, long ago there was a Presidential election that was too close to call. Neither the Republican presidential candidate nor the Democratic presidential candidate had enough votes to win the election. Therefore, it was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest. The candidate who catches the most fish at the end of the week wins. Both men were sent out separately on a remote lake for a week. At the end of the first day, John Kerry returns to the headquarters and he has 10 fish. Soon, George returns with zero fish. At the end of the 2nd day John Kerry comes in with 20 fish and George comes in again with none. That evening, Dick Cheney gets together secretly with George and says, I think John Kerry is a lowlife cheating son of a gun. I want you to go out tomorrow. Just spy on Kerry and see if he is cheating in any way. The next night after Kerry comes back with 50 fish, Dick says to George What about it? Is Kerry cheating? He sure is! replied George. He's cutting holes in the ice!

Morryjg

Mr. Ho Jangles
May 9, 2003
Littleton
One of the local radio stations runs a 'funny' that is W's word of the day. The one I've heard the word is 'Feduciary.' Then goes on with a definition " My wife got a yeast infection and went down the the drug store to get a feduciary. "

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
When I was doing lighting and event production work, I once did power distro for a press event when he was still campaigning in 1999.

He stood no more than 5 feet away from me at one point. I wish that I would have had a "Dead Zone" moment right then. If I only could have seen the extent of the evil before me. I would have caved in his tiny f**king skull.

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
Pau11y said:
I think it'll be funny enough to just ride your bike by and throw a fire cracker into the middle of the Secret Service guys and see if they crap their own pants :D
I think they would tackle your ass not ten feet from where you threw the firecracker.

May 24, 2002
Boulder CO
I love how its so trendy now to hate bush...I'm not saying any of you guys are hatin' out of hype, but I'll tell you, there are more than a few people on campus that are "anti-bush" but can't give one legit reason why they hate him.

Me? Oh, I just think he's funny