Quantcast

I just took my pants off.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
You just don't have the balls to do it in the middle of a cube farm.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMike said:
Actually..... I have before. Not at Boeing...but another place.
I we have a corner here in the office where nobody can see. Sometimes I go there to adjust my shirts or re-tuck my shirt in. I'm always worried someone is going to find me and think I'm doing something freaky.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
stosh said:
I we have a corner here in the office where nobody can see. Sometimes I go there to adjust my shirts or re-tuck my shirt in. I'm always worried someone is going to find me and think I'm doing something freaky.
you forgot "make out with the 18 year old intern"

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Where I work people look at me weird if I show up in pants.

Everyone here wears shorts. When someone shows up in a suit, we're all, "Hey, what's up? You have a court date?"

There are also at least 5-10 dogs in the building at any one time.

It's a cube farm/kennel on some days.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
MMike said:
.....and put on shorts.

I love having an office.
Me too! :thumb: I have a glass door, though...doesnt offer much privacy, but I still pull the pants-shorts switch right after work. The old east-Indian lady that picks up my garbage is pretty accustomed to seeing me in my boxers.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
firetoole said:
you forgot "make out with the 18 year old intern"

Funny...even with my glass door, I have a very applicable story. Although it would be "take hummer from 21 year old receptionist" and various other activites that arent very RM friendly ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
SilentJ said:
Funny...even with my glass door, I have a very applicable story. Although it would be "take hummer from 21 year old receptionist" and various other activites that arent very RM friendly ;)
Post it in the still existing SA forum.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MMike said:
Awww....no "This thread is worthless without pics!!"??

I'm hurt...
if you traded your pants for a skirt we would say that "This thread is worthless without pics!!"

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
stosh said:
Damn I wish we had one.
At least you work in an architectural office where there's at least a chance (and a good one at that) of seeing women working there.

Go work in an engineering office for awhile... :nopity:

Cooter Brown

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2002
Snow Hall, tweakin on math
Ian F said:
At least you work in an architectural office where there's at least a chance (and a good one at that) of seeing women working there.

Go work in an engineering office for awhile... :nopity:

sh i t, we must have cornered the market here at my engineering office. at any given time there are 6 or 7 hot engineer chicks running around, including one of indian descent and 2 russian girls, definitely not a bad enginerd office to work at i must say, and that doesn't even include the purchasing/accounting dept :cool:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
RhinofromWA said:
Every once in awhile I get a chance to post this pic of MMike. :D

Ask and ye shall receive....
[
Bwahahaha! Oh that's funny! And I asked a photoshop expert friend to look at it and he says, "Yup, it's genuine!" (j/k)

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
jacksonpt said:
I'll be doing that in about 30 minutes... getting ready for my ride home.

Me too. I don't have a glass door, so I can't say for sure how much time there will be between losing the pants and putting on the shorts. :sneaky:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
RhinofromWA said:
Every once in awhile I get a chance to post this pic of MMike. :D

Ask and ye shall receive....
Are those toe shoes SPD compatible or does he run them with flats? I bet the ribbons provide good ankle support though.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Brian HCM#1 said:
Thats classic :D
:D I am just glad I saved it....we can all thank Acadian for that masterpeice!

I mean how often does a chance to post that picture come up? Well with MMike, it seems like it happens more than it should....:think:

:)