Quantcast

I JUST WON AN IPOD! (no not an internet scam)

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I have grown to love ipods.

My brother has an Ipod Nano, it is pretty sick. My mini arrives wednesday courtesy apple (freebie with my new powerbook order), yeah for free stuff!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
stinkyboy said:
Just sit through this short timeshare presentation...

;)
hahahaha - that's how a friend of mine got his. It was pissin down rain at Whistler and so he thought what the heck - it's free.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
dh girlie said:
LUCKY! Congratulations...I hope I win something at the employee picnic this week.
Well if you don't win anything, at least you'll get some warm coleslaw.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MtnBikerChk said:
color display :rolleyes:
a neat feature about the new iPods (maybe the older ones also supported it?) is that you can drag and drop artwork into the mp3 file using iTunes. i've got a way to do this in Tag&Rename too, but it's either by each file manually, or via whatever amazon may have as artwork. using iTunes, you can search the net for whatever you are looking for.

yes, i am obsessive over this. :rolleyes:

i'm into the K's now...about halfway through the 70,000 songs on my PC.

i need a hobby.

narlus said:
a neat feature about the new iPods (maybe the older ones also supported it?) is that you can drag and drop artwork into the mp3 file using iTunes. i've got a way to do this in Tag&Rename too, but it's either by each file manually, or via whatever amazon may have as artwork. using iTunes, you can search the net for whatever you are looking for.
:drool:

maybe I'll keep it :)

(and Andy, thanks, I was just ignoring that lol)

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Thank you WIFE for the shiny new iPod! (really, it's shiny.) Sure it holds a crapload of songs, but it can also hold up to 20,000 pictures. :thumb: It's got the EMS logo engraved on the back.

Now what to do with my Mini....

Edit: the 20g color unit retails for $299, so that's a pretty good free score. :thumb: