Quantcast

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Video doesn't work... I wanted to see some girl girl action, even if it is dirty clams gone wild.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
all you got is 60 seconds?
I've always seen it like this:

For most people sex is a marathon, but not for me. I am going to sprint the first 100 meters, then throw up all over you, and pass out on the street, lightly twitching.

The moral of the story: Get yours before I get mine, because when I am done you'll be left dirty with a fat man twitching and snoring on top of you for the next 8 hours.

So yea, sixty seconds, even gives me time to have a little foreplay.

ryebread

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Central Oregon

For most people sex is a marathon, but not for me. I am going to sprint the first 100 meters, then throw up all over you, and pass out on the street, lightly twitching.

The moral of the story: Get yours before I get mine, because when I am done you'll be left dirty with a fat man twitching and snoring on top of you for the next 8 hours.

corporate policy.

Attachments

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA

A true lady's man

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
That song pretty much sucked when Jill Sobule did it. Now it's a whole new song's worth of complete ****.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
That song pretty much sucked when Jill Sobule did it. Now it's a whole new song's worth of complete ****.
after listening to both, it's pretty obvious that this newer one is an original song and not a cover. they may share the same title, but the rest of the songs are completely different.

strangeland2

Monkey
Jul 11, 2007
masshole
This video actually made the news a few weeks ago questioning morality or some crap. Meanwhile replaying the chorus part over and over through out the entire story.

Its a song... its really not even original and doesnt show anything any worse than any other video. all that aside I was watching the news right before leaving to go ride. So needless to say I rode about 6 miles to where I was riding with that damn song stuck in my head. It took days to get that damn thing out of my head.

It felt so wrong it felt so right. Thanks now Im back to square one.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
after listening to both, it's pretty obvious that this newer one is an original song and not a cover. they may share the same title, but the rest of the songs are completely different.
That's why I said it's a new song.

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
I just got back from an extended weekend at the lake...someone brought their ipod on the boat and thought it would be a great idea to add this song to some top 20 mind**** play list that repeated over and over. Today I finally got the song removed from repeat in my head until I saw this thread title.