Quantcast

I knew Robbie Bourdon was short

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Secret Squirrel said:
w0w....Someone, ok...I won't kid around...the chick on the right fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down...Serious butterface....
not to mention it looks like shes got quite the obvious mark of a bad boob job just under her armpit.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
As long as she's a bed-monkey...that's why they invented paper bags...here's an excuse even...

Her: "You want me to do what??"
Dude: "I like the whole asphyxiation thing...but..., well..., last time it didn't work out so well...so just wear the paper bag instead of a plastic one..."
Her: "O.K."

:eek:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Secret Squirrel said:
As long as she's a bed-monkey...that's why they invented paper bags...here's an excuse even...

Her: "You want me to do what??"
Dude: "I like the whole asphyxiation thing...but..., well..., last time it didn't work out so well...so just wear the paper bag instead of a plastic one..."
Her: "O.K."

:eek:
haaaaahahahahahahahaha

Feb 13, 2002
Seattle, WA
Actually, I reckon short dudes are less likely to get hurt when they fall.

I figure it works like this:

The shorter you are, the more like a ball. What happens when you drop a ball? It rolls and bounces and nothing snaps off.

I still would rather not be 5' nothing, though.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
You see this is why I started surfing that one on the right would have been prescreened and nobody would let her near a surfer, she would be left to party on the lawn with all the poseur mid-westerners

no offense to mid-westerners as a group intended, just the poseur ones

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
ok your busting on the girl.. but if she came up to you and asked you to sleep with her.. i dont think many would turn her away...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hooples3 said:
ok your busting on the girl.. but if she came up to you and asked you to sleep with her.. i dont think many would turn her away...
:stupid:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
hooples3 said:
Hell yes I would turn her away. Look at that claw of a left hand, I can just imagine it latching onto my bits and pieces and tearing them away as she cackled and howled like a banshee. No thanks.

Thrillkil

Monkey
May 25, 2005
Isla Vista, CA
Robbie Bourdon and Josh Bender should do a section in a video together, and set it to The Safety Dance (If you've seen that music video, you know what I'm talking about)