Quantcast

I know its early, but who is excited about RM Secret Santa 2011?!

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
It's supposed to be in a work safe outer box anyway, so just wrap it in a plain brown box and do it :thumb:
The problem is that I want to put some electronics in the box, but the idea I had uses a switch design that could easily be confused (or used) as a detonator for a parcel bomb...

I might go ask around at the post office, but I'm pretty sure it would be frowned upon..

EDIT:
well.. there goes my idea...
The restricted materials listed in DMM 601.11.7–20 are prohibited in international mail, unless specifically permitted in the Individual Country Listings in the IMM. The restricted materials include intoxicating liquor; matter emitting obnoxious odor, liquids and powders, motor vehicle master keys, battery–powered devices, odd–shaped items in letter–size envelopes, abortive and contraceptive devices, and building construction material.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
The problem is that I want to put some electronics in the box, but the idea I had uses a switch design that could easily be confused (or used) as a detonator for a parcel bomb...

I might go ask around at the post office, but I'm pretty sure it would be frowned upon..

EDIT:
well.. there goes my idea...
Meh, I wouldn't worry too much. I have sent/received beer and booze without issue, you just have to pack it well and say nothing when you ship.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Question-- should I partake of this gala event, is it possible for me to request my givee be a parent, with a daughter, that wouldn't mind receiving something for her instead of him/her? Hey, keep the thoughts clean, I'm being serious here.......
I received a gift for my daughter as my SS gift one year (along with a photo album that I still use today) and it was AWESOME! As a parent, I wouldn't have a problem with it at all :)