Quantcast

I Know It's Late But.............................

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I'm shuttling tomorrow. Will be up around 10am with a shuttle driver.
Dark grey lifted up quad cab Dodge & white Morewood Izimu.

We left a bit of dirt up ther efor you to ride, not to worry.
Conditions today were great. And the Bar was open, and the moto's didn't show up untill around 1pm, so we had the park to ourselves. Nice!
Murders-Rocky is getting very fast right now. Loven it!

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
did you get the ol lady to drive and baby sit for ya
Heck no!! She gotta get her ass to work and pay for her new ride!! My wife used to shuttle me though. She shuttled me in Auburn up to the day before my son was born. I was shuttling one day and my son was born the next....

My mom's watching my son as usual and my nephew's driving.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Heck no!! She gotta get her ass to work and pay for her new ride!! My wife used to shuttle me though. She shuttled me in Auburn up to the day before my son was born. I was shuttling one day and my son was born the next....

My mom's watching my son as usual and my nephew's driving.
nice bro, you gonna let the ol lady show you the testicles for the weekend and show up to the otter?

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
nice bro, you gonna let the ol lady show you the testicles for the weekend and show up to the otter?
She's kicking me out of the house trying to get me to go down there.

Since I'm on "modified duty" for my thumb and it really feels a whole lot better, I'm seriously thinking about going down Friday to register for the DH.

Don't know if I will be able to register since I really haven't checked the website to see if I can.

We'll see.

Congrats on making the team. You get your frame yet??

Oh yeah, I want the same bash you have...work your mojo and hook it up.