Quantcast

I know this isn't only a 29er thing...but ROCK ON FTW! Congrats!

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
OK, just wanted to post here that Frank the Welder is getting inducted to the MTB Hall of Fame this year!

Congrats Frank and thanks so much for all the faith in the 29ers this past year!!!!!! When the rest of the Sinister guys just gave a blank stare, you could tell Frank had been chewing on it for a quite some time already.

Just nice to see someone as freakin nice as Frank get recognized...aside from being a true wizard, he's one helluva guy...putting up with myself and a few other goons constantly bugging him for the 29ers would have caused most folks to collapse in exhaustion!

http://www.mtnbikehalloffame.com/inductees.cfm?page=99&mID=162

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
thats rad, i hate i am coming to late to interbiek to see the cer.

i watch the last two. gets a cool "old school" group in att.

some day i hope i get nomed.

verticult

Chimp
Jan 7, 2005
thats rad, i hate i am coming to late to interbiek to see the cer.

i watch the last two. gets a cool "old school" group in att.

some day i hope i get nomed.
you will. You are one of the few who can think it, build it and ride it. and much better than most at any one of those things and you do it all.

thanks for the kind words folks! I am working up new specs and drawings for the fall issue of the Simon Bar. I already have the head tubes and frame tubes and the rest of the parts should be done soon. OH! and the sliders are looking good!! This batch will be ready before the holiday break. F

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
you will. You are one of the few who can think it, build it and ride it. and much better than most at any one of those things and you do it all.

thanks for the kind words folks! I am working up new specs and drawings for the fall issue of the Simon Bar. I already have the head tubes and frame tubes and the rest of the parts should be done soon. OH! and the sliders are looking good!! This batch will be ready before the holiday break. F

i can't be there but congrats!
you are THE hardest, longest working
man in all of cycling.

alex

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Just those two sizes for this round?

Is the smaller of the two different from the first batch? If I recall the first batch had ETTs under 24" right?

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
Just those two sizes for this round?

Is the smaller of the two different from the first batch? If I recall the first batch had ETTs under 24" right?

Just these sizes as of now...This drawing is just something he was bringing out to Interbike so I'm not sure how exact it is...I do know there were some corrections that needed to be made on the original so maybe this is the correction....the original shows 23.6" TTs...then again he may just be making some tweaks...not sure LOL.

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
6061 and yup, $850.00

Give me or Frank a yell if you're interested in ordering one.

RJ
29er@sinister.com

ps....Mark 23.5-ish (just going with a hand held really quickly.)