Quantcast

I know what the little red hen felt like......

Dirtjumper999

Turbo Monkey
Feb 13, 2005
Charlotte, NC
So today was trail maintenence day. As always the first wednsday of every month, we go out to the dirtjumps and drops to groom everything. These stunts are right in my woods behind my house (not the ones that were torn down before). The main attraction, the dirtjumps, were in bad shape because they hadn't been used for a while, and we've had a ton of rain lately. So me and the people that ride the stunts too, go out there with some shovels and rakes to start the work.

Five minutes in and they all say we'll be back we're going to get something to drink. I keep working because I don't stop untill its done. :cool: 10, 15, 30 minutes pass and they're not back, and I've got a little less than half of the doubles (there are 7 doubles) groomed and drying from the water.

So about 45 min. later, I go inside to take a load off because I had just finished with the jumps. By this time I had figured they ditched and went home. I go up to my room and they are sitting there playing videos games. I couldn't get the words out that I wanted to say, so I just sighed and sat at the computer. They looked at me and one said "are the jumps done?"

I just nodded and got up to go back outside. They shortly followed and pick up their bikes to start jumping. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: "oh hell no!" I asked what they were doing and they said they were going to jump. I told them what i thought about that, (which had some choice words in it) and banned them from the jumps for 2 weeks.

I feel so used.

Rant over.