Quantcast

I Like White Bikes

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
AND I CAN NOT LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats up Monkey's hope everyone had as good of a week as I did!!! Just got these wheels on the bike last night (THANKS DAVE. So we's riding Saturday, rain or shine, if any of you guys wanna come out our way call me and we will set it up!

Attachments

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
KENANI would like a new white 40 why dont you get that for me!?

JOHN Yeah, I wanna get back out to your place, my brother wants to come check it out too, so let me know whenever is good for you!!!!

DEMO We aint skeered of a little rain!!! If you guys aint going to the rock, come ride with us. If you guys come maybe we will show ya something new!!!

PEE DOT I dont know ya but didnt want ya to feel left out, but I would take a new 40 from you too if ya wanna hook it up I think it would look really good too!!!!

OH DEMO You should just trade me lowers, the white ones would look better on my bike anyway!!:biggrin:

JohnBoy

Monkey
Jan 15, 2007
How suddenly things change, I cant ride tomorrow. Something has come up that I have to do there is no getting around it. You guys need to make it out here soon got new stuff to show ya's. Lets ride soon fellars. Ill be waiting on my new 40!:biggrin: Or for Demo to trade me!:biggrin: