Quantcast

i like women...aka: the brag on your rad signifigant other thread

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well my girl has gotten into climbing and wants to try flyfishing when it warms up. she is strong as hell and good at everything she tries. Its nice to have girl that is still "girly" but tough as nails and strong as hell. She gets pissed if she is not good at something which motivates her even more. :love:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
PonySoldier said:
My wife is a decorated Gulf War Veteran...she left her 18 month old baby to go to the gulf and do the job she enlisted for...She was then and still is today one of my heros..
damn thats impressive.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
PonySoldier said:
My wife is a decorated Gulf War Veteran...she left her 18 month old baby to go to the gulf and do the job she enlisted for...She was then and still is today one of my heros..

winner!

Gulf war > flyfishing

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Oh yeah well my wife rides a bike with me sometimes. Here she is on yesterday's ride.

Actually you know, ponysoldier on second thought, I think your wife wins.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jimmydean said:
My wife is hot and great in the sack, 'nuff said.
Ditto

Plus mine on occasion can kick my ass on a bike too. Which isn't saying much for me. Then on her second time ever skiing she started skiing like she had been doing it for years which is awesome because now she can ski while I snowboard. Did I mention she's great in the sack? She always brags about how great I am, she's an awsome teacher and she's going to make a way better parents than I because she knows child devlopement like the back of her hand.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
My wife is a mother of two riotous boys and loves to sing. She loves her boys (including me) and has really impressed me with her determination and focus in child raising. She has read Wild at Heart and Bringing Up Boys to better her understanding of masculinity and goes the distance when it comes to building/protecting/loving her family. She is an amazing cook, and amazing partner and I couldn't have asked for a better wife.
She has in the last two years adopted the love of cycling. She still prefers road riding but has become infected with the love of the dirt recently after a ride in Santa Cruz and then another in Auburn. She is one of the quickest learners I have seen on a bike. She continues to ride things my friends won't ride but her complete experience as a MTB'er is lacking. The other day i taught her about momentum and climbing and she ended her ride doing my DH training run on her hardtail!!! I love my wife. H

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
My wife is an intelligent, loving, caring, and compassionate human being. She loves me, and supports me through all my ups and downs. Through thick or thin she is there for me. She puts up with all my crap and never complains.

I love my wife.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
MtnBikerChk can operate a power drill, a circular saw, and a sawzall. She also replaced the digital thermostat, a kitchen faucet, and our toilet, plus fixed the piping in the shower wall. She does most of her own bike maintenance. She's a kick ass skier and will MTB just about anything. She loves Family Guy, The Simpsons and Seinfeld and appreciates a good beer.

:love:

I predict this thread will induce some monkey vomiting. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
well mine is hot and supports me through everything as well as puta up with all my quirks. i just meant the girls that throw the hell down. mine however is not my wife which means a lot because she always has the option to bail on me but she doesnt.

hey jimmydean is your wife hot and good in the sack?

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Tattoo, Simpsons, punching me, she learned backflips on the trampoline in minutes, she can do a million pilates V's while folding laundry and still encourages me to be aggressive after I broke my neck and back at Mammoth last year. She is planning on going back there with me this year to commemorate the event and meet the doctors who helped save my life. It's going to be emotional at Mammoth this year. The only place I have not podiumed...ever.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
biggins said:
hey jimmydean is your wife hot and good in the sack?
As a matter of fact, she is!

She has also put up with far more than most women should ever. She supported me when I went from making way too much money in the "pre bubble burst" days to driving a tow truck ($85k /year to $12/hour). She went to work trusting me to tend to our daughter when I was laid off. She has put up with my truck/bike/dirt bike habits.

Just moments ago she even offered to buy me the 1963 Chevy Impala that is for sale down the street from the gym (she knows the '63 is #2 on my list of all time cars, behind the '64 of course :D ). I told her I wanted to finish my truck first.

But best of all, she is hot and great in the sack :thumb:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
my wife allows me to buy bikes and parts.

she also likes to race her singlespeed against folks who run gears

and she likes to hit the occasional stunt and huck the occasional gnar.....so to speak

the most important thing is she likes to make more money than me so that i can constantly underachieve.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
jimmydean said:
As a matter of fact, she is!

She has also put up with far more than most women should ever. She supported me when I went from making way too much money in the "pre bubble burst" days to driving a tow truck ($85k /year to $12/hour). She went to work trusting me to tend to our daughter when I was laid off. She has put up with my truck/bike/dirt bike habits.

Just moments ago she even offered to buy me the 1963 Chevy Impala that is for sale down the street from the gym (she knows the '63 is #2 on my list of all time cars, behind the '64 of course :D ). I told her I wanted to finish my truck first.

But best of all, she is hot and great in the sack :thumb:
word. mine has seen me go from making good money to being a part timer and student at 30 and she supports my music, my photography and everything else i put my mind to.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
vinnycactus said:
i don't like to refer to her as my sugar momma. i typically refer to her as management.
:thumb: LMAO at that one.

I'll have to use that one on my wife, since she also makes more than me (well, more per hour anyway). I keep telling her... "Househusband is the way to go!" She keeps laughing at me though. :think:

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
my girl has put up with more **** than anyone should have, thanks to her parents. she's 2.5 months from graduating with an MPA...1.5 from taking the CPA exam, which i am certain she will pass. she hardly treats herself. she has more drive than anyone i've ever met.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
thats nothin... poor bastards... my wife is a midget leper with a club foot... she rules... ;)

seriously, my wife is awesome... i can t believe how lucky i am... wouldn t change it for anything... :heart:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
my wife roxors my soxors! she can somehow handle 3 young kids and keep them from killing each other while i'm off at work/school/2nd and 3rd job. she doesn't complain when i ride and is most definitely great in the sack. :thumb:

and she likes my bike :D

and isn't afraid to play with my "toys"

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Well, my hubby supports my bike habit, takes care of the baby when he gets home from work, occassionally cooks dinner & does laundry and, he just brought me a perfectly poured pint of Guiness :love:

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
I Are Baboon said:
MtnBikerChk can operate a power drill, a circular saw, and a sawzall. She also replaced the digital thermostat, a kitchen faucet, and our toilet, plus fixed the piping in the shower wall. She does most of her own bike maintenance. She's a kick ass skier and will MTB just about anything. She loves Family Guy, The Simpsons and Seinfeld and appreciates a good beer.

Where can I find another one like that? Any girl that can use a sawzall is a keeper...unless she is a butch carpenter,

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
I Are Baboon said:

maybe so but if ya got a good one brag about 'em thats what i always say.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MtnBikerChk said:
someone prying your eyes open and making you read this thread?
Someone taking themselves a little too seriously? Or has good-natured ribbing been banned? ;)

My girl is awesome. She's tough as nails, indulges me in my geeky, gadget-oriented habits, and she's been so determined to help me get back into school, it's been awesome - headed back to school full-time in the fall, as a matter of fact :D