Quantcast

i like women...aka: the brag on your rad signifigant other thread

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
GumbaFish said:
Where can I find another one like that? Any girl that can use a sawzall is a keeper...unless she is a butch carpenter,
Yeah, I don't think there are too many of those at SU. I was there on a Fri. night once and was walking along when some girl in an inflatable hot tub yelled to ask me to pick up her bikini top off the sidewalk.

GumbaFish

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2004
Rochester N.Y.
bluebug32 said:
Yeah, I don't think there are too many of those at SU. I was there on a Fri. night once and was walking along when some girl in an inflatable hot tub yelled to ask me to pick up her bikini top off the sidewalk.
Hahaha...sounds about right.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
manimal said:
my wife roxors my soxors! she can somehow handle 3 young kids and keep them from killing each other while i'm off at work/school/2nd and 3rd job. she doesn't complain when i ride and is most definitely great in the sack. :thumb:

and she likes my bike :D

and isn't afraid to play with my "toys"

Manimal, tell the wife to lean forward and get control of that carbine! Be a hunter! Lucky guy!

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
My wife makes perfect scones (this is before I knew that perfect scones existed).

He is also a great rock climber. Sometimes I wonder if he is part monkey.... but that's all right if he is, I love monkies.

When I wanted to go sky diving, he went with me. We signed a million papers saying that we might die, and we did it with a smile on our faces.

He helps me learn things that I am not at all confident in (rock climbing, mountain biking, running), and is patient about it.

He loves his family. I knew this before we were together, and it made a great impression on me.

He sings. I love it when he sings.

He's fun.

He's intelligent.

And.... he's friggin awesome in the sack...and in the halll....and in the living room... and in the bathroom.... and ......

I'm a dmn lucky girl.

:love:

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
My girlfriend got me IMPOSSIBLE to get Leafs tickets for tonight through a connection at work. 7th row in the corner baby!! Woo hoo!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
my wife makes me who I am, and lets me be who i am at the same time.. she is everything i could ever hope for, my life would be for the worse if she was not in it. we enjoy doing everything together, i look forward to seeing her everynight once she gets home.. she puts the biggest of smiles on my face. she knows me and she knows how to deal with me.. we are very happy together

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
my wife is a PhD, a great mother, the smartest person i know and puts up with an inordinate amount of **** from me. i wish she were more into mountain sports, but i can live without that.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
my wife rules because she's hot, she's a great mom, she passed on enough good looks to our kids to make up my shortcomings, she likes to downhill and xc bike, she puts up w/ my quirks, she likes most of my musical choices, etc

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
Ok my turn, it sounds like my wife would be in good company in the Ridemonkey wives association........LOL.

She's a great mother, loves Formula 1 (can name all the drivers on the grid), enjoys watching WRC with me (she thinks Petter Solberg is cute...........which is fine with me whatever gets her interested), loves keeping up on the European road racing (bikes), can out sprint me on a bike any day, puts up with my bike habit, would rather drive a manual transmission than an automatic, wants to learn how to heel toe brake............not to mention she's hot and has a smokin JLo booty..........:love:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
JohnE said:
Manimal, tell the wife to lean forward and get control of that carbine! Be a hunter! Lucky guy!
ha...that was in the first 5 minutes of dry-firing before she actually shot it. even with the short barrel she has a hard time getting a good stance and natural point of aim. oh well, at least she tried it :thumb: i want her to be fluent with all of my weapons for the coming civil war ;)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
Syncronized posting, that gayed up the thread even more. Ya'll wear matching clothes too?
Only when we dress up like the olson twins and fornicate at the local nursing home.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
My turn, Well ti start with My wife and I Opposites atract!! She rode Mtn bikes for one ride where she broke her elbow, and she decided that was enough for her. That all good though because its not her seen, and i love her just the way she is!!! She if my companion, my best friend, my lover, and above all of that she is always tehre for me when i need her, she takes care of me when i am broken, and in between times. Most importantly, i have total and absolute faith in her, i never have to worry about her deciding to run off, or anything like that,she is completly open with me, and we know that we both get a little defensive when we get upset. so we take corners when we need and always get through it!!!

Oh yeah she has always been there for me with Mtn biking!!! Everyrace, each time!!

Here are a few Pics of us!!

One of my favorites

And here is some of her Artwork, she has a real talent for Drawing.

Celtic Warrior

And this was a calandar contest winner

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
MudGrrl said:
My wife makes perfect scones (this is before I knew that perfect scones existed).

He is also a great rock climber. Sometimes I wonder if he is part monkey.... but that's all right if he is, I love monkies.

When I wanted to go sky diving, he went with me. We signed a million papers saying that we might die, and we did it with a smile on our faces.

He helps me learn things that I am not at all confident in (rock climbing, mountain biking, running), and is patient about it.

He loves his family. I knew this before we were together, and it made a great impression on me.

He sings. I love it when he sings.

He's fun.

He's intelligent.

And.... he's friggin awesome in the sack...and in the halll....and in the living room... and in the bathroom.... and ......

I'm a dmn lucky girl.

:love:
And he's not from our hick county, where most people marry someone they went to high school with and then buys a trailer to park on their family land.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife just agreed to go with me to see a coworkers band on Saturday night! (They are playing in a famous Portland dive strip club). It's going to ROCK!!!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My wife? How does she rock? Where do I start?

She's hot. Real hot. My friends were like, "WTF, how'd you swing that??" when we started dating.

She is an awesome artist. Her scuptures are amazing.

She is a badass stepmom. (she calls it being a "stuntmom")

She as excellent taste in: music, food, wine, friends, decor, etc. etc. It more than makes up for her choice of husband.

She has a beautiful voice, although she never lets me hear her sing.

She isn't a jealous person. This is extremely valuable in a marriage.

She calls me on my sh*t.

She reminds me of my strengths.

She inspires me to be a better man.

There, now the thread is all gheyd up proper like.
:thumb:

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
biggins said:
well my girl has gotten into climbing and wants to try flyfishing when it warms up. she is strong as hell and good at everything she tries. Its nice to have girl that is still "girly" but tough as nails and strong as hell. She gets pissed if she is not good at something which motivates her even more. :love:
........Is that her but in your picture.??...

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
this is a diff topic...On top of being a great mother, she worked for the sames Dr's for 18 years while getting her degree and will soon be a teacher for a lot less $$ which I think shows how much she wants to teach kids....she also took care of her Dad for the last six years of his life..and her Mom the last year of hers....as far as great in bed that goes without saying other wise we would not have been together in the first place.....oh yeah she puts up with all my crap so she must be an angel...a little nuts but an angel....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
You have never handled ridicule well.
You have never posted anything even remotely entertaining or interesting.

:eviltongu

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
All I am hearing is blah blah blah. "My wife makes me a better man" namby pamby sh*t! My wife can drive a fork lift, fer criminy sake! The only one who comes close to having a decent skill is Manimal (with his wife shooting) and Partsy, 'cuz his wife controls the weather.
Wait, I see now. Mothers Day is coming up, and this is a ploy to avoid roses and a decent gift. "Look at my e-tribute to you honey. This shows how devoted I am to you and what a great hubby I am to proclaim my love for you over the internet." Brilliant!:love:

(Forgive me, had a bizarro day...:nopity: But my wife can still drive a forklift!)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did I mention my wife is hot and great in the sack? She is also going with me to a strip club to see a coworkers band on Saturday night?

This is not the first time she has gone with me to a strip club, it's also not the first show we've seen together. It is however the first time we have done both at the same time :D

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
partsbara said:
her drivin the forklift, you driving the MINIVAN :devil:

7 april mate... adios hermany... thank f.ck...
Yeah yeah yeah, rub salt in the wound. Thanks, f&cko! But its a cool mini van...(Please shoot me.)

splat

Nam I am
Alright lets see, she lets me go out and ride , and ride , and ride.
she Gave my Kids good looks which I sure as hell don't have.
I met her and got her phone Number on a Century ride.
She Does triathalons .

she asks when is the next time we are going up to Kingdom trails .

She made a Kick ass Ride monkey Banner

and Most of all she puts up with me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
splat said:
Alright lets see, she lets me go out and ride , and ride , and ride.
she Gave my Kids good looks which I sure as hell don't have.
I met her and got her phone Number on a Century ride.
She Does triathalons .

she asks when is the next time we are going up to Kingdom trails .

She made a Kick ass Ride monkey Banner

and Most of all she puts up with me.
She rolls with the punches pretty well too. I remember the look on her face after I hammered my arm trying to remove the frozen BB in your driveway. She just acted like it was a normal everyday occurence.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
when i lived in san diego i helped some friends promote underground hardcore/metalcore shows. my wife would come with me to them when she could.....even when she was pregnant with my son. perhaps that's why he kicks so much butt on the bike :think: :D

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Hey...no crossover posting!
you could always take the line valve bouncer uses 'it s not a minivan, its an MPV (multi purpose vehicle)'

hahahhaahahaaa

it s a freakin M I N I V A N... how sad, i have two mates who drive minivans :P:redhot: :rofl: