Quantcast

i like women...aka: the brag on your rad signifigant other thread

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
bluebug32 said:
And he's not from our hick county, where most people marry someone they went to high school with and then buys a trailer to park on their family land.

His brother and I were actually born in the same hospital in Niskayuna.... he was born in Saratoga.

His family then moved to NJ, Michigan, and Colorado.... so, I didn't think that he even had a clue about where I was from.

kinda funny.

I can't even imagine being with someone from Schoharie. Especially the ones who stay there (it's a pretty place and all, but for cryin' out loud, get out of the county!).

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
partsbara said:
it s a freakin M I N I V A N... how sad, i have two mates who drive minivans :P:redhot: :rofl:
don't make me come over there and oppress you! :bomb: :nuts: 3 kids go in a minivan much easier than a SUV (and the 24mpg is a nice bonus too ;) )

my new-to-me van as of this week :thumb:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Welcome to the club, Manimal. Partsy is just hatin...
(He has a Volvo, YUPPY SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!)
hahahhaaaa.... minivan club :rofl:

VOLVO - my car was made by hot swede chicks with large mammaries... and it goes like a shower of sh1t... (that means fast)

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
At the last Plattekill DH race in November, my wife pulled me over and showed me the best lines through the last rock section (by advice and then demonstrating it! Too bad I messed it up in my race run, though!

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Ciaran said:
My wife is an intelligent, loving, caring, and compassionate human being. She loves me, and supports me through all my ups and downs. Through thick or thin she is there for me. She puts up with all my crap and never complains.

I love my wife.
do you ever have medieval duels with her?(somebody had to ask)