Quantcast

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Actually, everyone should really hate The Joker right now. Once his claim is added to the tally for Cali (rhyming!), all you Cali monkeys will get to pay higher premiums thanks to him.

A mob of Ridemonkey members should show up at his house and vandalise his house and car. Riot and civil commotion are typically covered. ;)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Actually, everyone should really hate The Joker right now. Once his claim is added to the tally for Cali (rhyming!), all you Cali monkeys will get to pay higher premiums thanks to him.

A mob of Ridemonkey members should show up at his house and vandalise his house and car. Riot and civil commotion are typically covered. ;)
Feel free to back out people who are commiting insurance fraud before you add me into that calc. I'm sure my contribution is just a blip compared to the fine individuals who actively commit insurance fraud.

Plus, I'm paying for this type of cover specifically. If I wasn't paying for it and lied to get it fixed, I should be berrated. However, I am not doing that. I am a paying member of the pool.:thumb:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Who's a moron? :think:
The joker for sure, I know I'm dumb, that awareness keeps me out of trouble actually. My first instinct is a bad idea, and I know it.

The joker on the other hand doesn't seem to think a "lack of sleep" if a good excuse for destroying probably 30K worth of crap (bike in garage too) and thinks that the fact that he has insurance some how makes his mistake more intelligent. He's a class A retard. It's OK joker, I'll still buy you a beer some time to help you get over it.

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Feel free to back out people who are commiting insurance fraud before you add me into that calc. I'm sure my contribution is just a blip compared to the fine individuals who actively commit insurance fraud.

Plus, I'm paying for this type of cover specifically. If I wasn't paying for it and lied to get it fixed, I should be berrated. However, I am not doing that. I am a paying member of the pool.:thumb:
Just like we bailed out the fine people at goldman sacks??? It's still YOUR FAULT.

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Just like we bailed out the fine people at goldman sacks??? It's still YOUR FAULT.
Really... You bailed them out? The correct phrasing of that is 'our children and grandchildren'.

As for the fault bit, if I wasn't paying insurance then I would have to deal with the reprecussions of my mistakes. Fortunately/unfortunately, I pay for someone else to take the liability for my mistakes. If someone is willing to cover the risk if I pay them, it's not my problem.:thumb:

stoney

Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Dammit! He got me again. Something about when he opens his mouth it sucks my intelligence. Possibly due to the black hole effect?