Quantcast

i love apartment living. (heavy in pics)

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
There are good things to be said bout bachelorhood...dunno bout apartments per say...

Some of the good things, I'm hoping, don't go away when I live with a guy just like me ;)...

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
You should buy yourself a bottle of white wine...the radio said all guys need a bottle of that in their fridge (hehehe :rolleyes: ) it's for both cooking, and impressing your lady friends ;)

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
A. we're rocking the 2003 Robert Mondavi Pinot Noir (redwine)
B. I don't wine and dine. I F*** 'em and leave 'em. it's easy enough to get the 18-19 yr old girls over by just saying "we've got beer and my own apartment" My gf is on the right:thumb:

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
manziman said:
(redwine)
B. I don't wine and dine. I F*** 'em and leave 'em. it's easy enough to get the 18-19 yr old girls over by just saying "we've got beer and my own apartment"

I am SO showing this to your girlfriend........

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
haha hes got a gf
haha not for long!

As for the cheap beer in mass quantities... "Quantity is a quality all it's own" Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do.

J

JRB

manziman said:
<snip> it's easy enough to get the 18-19 yr old girls over by just saying "we've got beer and my own apartment"
Even with corn rows???

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
manziman said:
...it's easy enough to get the 18-19 yr old girls over by just saying "we've got beer and my own apartment"

Only retarded 18-19 yo girls could be fooled into thinking Miller was actaul 'beer.'

:p