Quantcast

i love bigmike!

J

JRB

Guest
I think BigMike is a jackass. :D

*I hope you and BigMike are fine. I saw a horrible wreck this morning, and they all kind of bother me.
 

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
1,160
0
Cape Cod, MA
But noone has yet answered my question as to LoveBunny's gender. And this new format suxorz! i can't even tell if someone is online or not anymore!
 

SD_TMTB

Chimp
Jun 26, 2005
92
0
Raleigh, NC
wow Rob, you and Loco must be e-lovers because your posts are always togather.....I was going to call you out for having no life too but I have been on RM all day also :D
 
J

JRB

Guest
SD_TMTB said:
wow Rob, you and Loco must be e-lovers because your posts are always togather.....I was going to call you out for having no life too but I have been on RM all day also :D
uhm - I think he may be stalking me.
 

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
7,238
35
San Diego, California, United States
got some pix yo. i thought the funny thing is that if my car didnt have the radiator broken into 2 pieces and the airbags out. i coulda driven home. but there car. it wouldnt even start. mine runs fine aside from the radiator and body damage. not to sure about the frame though










 

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
8,933
0
Montgomery county MD
Is everything OK? hows the Pathy? How are you?
I'll head on over to NPORA and see if I can find some more info..........
Whats kinda funny is the cop asked me how long i've had my license, did he ask you the same thing? My answer was 6ish years, your is 6ish weeks :D

loco said:
I think BigMike is a jackass. :D
Don't worry Loco, the feeling is mutual

;)
 

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
7,238
35
San Diego, California, United States
ummm. if its still swollen in the morning ill take a pic. its quite a sight. its really not natural looking. it looks like i too a baloon full of botox and shoved it in my upper lip. it impairs my eating and drinking to wich sucks. and i peroxidated it and that hurt like a mofo
 

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
9,902
5
Hypernormality
You should really call a cop if either party is injured at all. Just to get them to record the injury if nothing else. I've had a similar issue in the UK but far less serious. I had a grazed elbow in a moto/car incident which even that the rival insurance co. contested until the police report arrived. I wasn't even claiming for it.
 

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
1,910
0
Wooo Tulips!!!!
lovebunny said:
ummm. if its still swollen in the morning ill take a pic. its quite a sight. its really not natural looking. it looks like i too a baloon full of botox and shoved it in my upper lip. it impairs my eating and drinking to wich sucks. and i peroxidated it and that hurt like a mofo
so I am assuming you hit your face on the steering wheel?

that's not considered a minor injury!

there is a word for it.............. trauma

I think you also may have a Cranial rectal inversion
 

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
7,238
35
San Diego, California, United States
firetoole said:
so I am assuming you hit your face on the steering wheel?

that's not considered a minor injury!

there is a word for it.............. trauma

I think you also may have a Cranial rectal inversion
no i hit my face on the airbag. and i cut my lip. im just trying to keep it from getting infected now. ive cleaned it with peroxide and looked like i had rabies. i agree with you on the cranial rectal inversion.
 

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
6,257
7
Reno 911
So no SB Tunnel runs this weekend Angelina? Man, that would suck balls! ;)
 

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
8,163
154
Six Shooter Junction
lovebunny said:
no i hit my face on the airbag. and i cut my lip. im just trying to keep it from getting infected now. ive cleaned it with peroxide and looked like i had rabies. i agree with you on the cranial rectal inversion.
.....

Hydrogen Peroxide: The WORST Way to Clean a Wound



It is not recommended or wise amongst health care professionals, first aiders, etc to use hydrogen peroxide to clean any sort of wound ranging from a cut, scrape or a deep puncture wound.
Hydrogen peroxide kills the skin cells all around the wound and also kills some of the bacteria along with those cells. The body has a natural way of healing itself and it is not a good idea to kill off cells that could aid in healing.
For deep wounds or infected wounds, peroxide does absolutely nothing but cause more trouble. It does not remove infections from wounds at all. Again, it only kills your own tissue cells and thus lowers the "outer" infection some. However, for the deeper wounds, peroxide can actually force the infection to remain inside the wound rather than irrigate it out.

http://www.serenitysangel.net/health/tips2.html