Quantcast

I love Christmas

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I do....

I listen to Christmas songs on the way into work, I go to church, I go out of my way to see family, I eat lots of great food, I spend money on people I love, I sit by the fire and do nothing, I enjoy wrapping presents, I love to spoil my nephew, I love going to christmas parties, I love Christmas bonuses, I hate fruitcake, I love waking up excited on Christmas morning like when I was 7.

I could go on......

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stosh said:
I do....

I listen to Christmas songs on the way into work, I go to church, I go out of my way to see family, I eat lots of great food, I spend money on people I love, I sit by the fire and do nothing, I enjoy wrapping presents, I love to spoil my nephew, I love going to christmas parties, I love Christmas bonuses, I hate fruitcake, I love waking up excited on Christmas morning like when I was 7.

I could go on......

Yep... Christmas is pretty damn fun. Besides there ain't much else to do when it's wintertime but hang with friends, eat and drink.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
N8 said:
Yep... Christmas is pretty damn fun. Besides there ain't much else to do when it's wintertime but hang with friends, eat and drink.
yeah thats the other part, especially when you're up in here in the North.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
I'm with ya, Stosh...except the chruch part.

My stocking is hanging from the mantle, as is my wife's Christmas dreidel. :D
Thats cool man! my cousin and her fiance are that way too.

I don't spend to much but what I do spend I don't mind, it only happens once a year I couldn't think of any other way I would rather spend my money.

You guys gonna have kids any time soon? They'll be lucky to have ya as a father.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
You guys gonna have kids any time soon? They'll be lucky to have ya as a father.
Nope. No kids in the forseeable future. Until then, we'll continue to buy nice gifts for my brother's kids. :)

Our cats are lucky though. :D

JSB

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
Flower Mound, Texas
My sons going to freak out Christmas morning. He loves trains, and I bought him his first electric train. I hope to have it built and running when he comes down stairs.
He was funny...Friday night the wife and I wrapped some gifts, and when he came down Saturday morning, he came and woke me up to tell me it's Christmas. I told no it isn't. He siad yes it is...presents are under the tree. Silly boy.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
my oldest son keeps asking if it's christmas yet. christmas has definitely taken on some energy w/ having the kids around. it was fun getting the tree up and decorated; miles even convinced us to get some outside lights for our bushes too, something i've never done.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
narlus said:
my oldest son keeps asking if it's christmas yet. christmas has definitely taken on some energy w/ having the kids around. it was fun getting the tree up and decorated; miles even convinced us to get some outside lights for our bushes too, something i've never done.
Wow I always decorate outside...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Nope. No kids in the forseeable future. Until then, we'll continue to buy nice gifts for my brother's kids. :)

Our cats are lucky though. :D
I spoil my nephew :) :)