Quantcast

I love my girlfriend, and I've trained her well :)

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and I told her my back was hurting from when I fell last night, and she said when she gets home, she'll take a look at it, and if its a big bruise, we should take pictures and put them on Ridemonkey! :D

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
BigMike said:
I just got off the phone with my girlfriend and I told her my back was hurting from when I fell last night, and she said when she gets home, she'll take a look at it, and if its a big bruise, we should take pictures and put them on Ridemonkey! :D
No massage? You haven't trained her at ALL!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
chicodude said:
I dunno, A girl who knows a thread is truly worthless without pics is a keeper

Agreed, she's definantly a keeper!

And I don't WANT a massage. What part of my back might have a huge bruise on it did you not understand? ;)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
If she was worth her salt she'd pin you down by sticking a stilleto heel in your back.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
If you're all happy just because she said you guys could "take a picture" it sounds to me like youre the one who is trained.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
BurlyShirley said:
If you're all happy just because she said you guys could "take a picture" it sounds to me like youre the one who is trained.

No, no, Shes trained! SHE'S TRAINED!!!!

(OK, i'll say that until she gets home, then this thread gets deleted :D )

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
hooples3 said:
:cool: well wheres the pic of your bruise??? and her in a bikini pointing it out :rolleyes:

There is no bruise, its just a big knot!

Next time I get a somthing worth posting, I'll see if I can get her in a bikini to point it out!