Quantcast

I love my job!

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I had the best day ever today, made some cash in the morning, got to take really cool pictures of the inner workings of my favorite car company (unfortunatly they asked me not to put them on the internet:ouch:) and this evening I sold some more work, and got confirmation of several trips and assignments all over the world for this summer. As an added bonus I'm listening to the new Tool album right now. :D

If you had fun today too please feel free to post here.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Meh. I sold some crap on eBay. I'm really tired. And I have a headache.

How's that for fun!

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
It's a good feeling to want to go to work sometimes.

Last night at work I answered one easy question, failed to answer another and then fell asleep while on the clock. Good times.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
maxyedor said:
I had the best day ever today, made some cash in the morning, got to take really cool pictures of the inner workings of my favorite car company (unfortunatly they asked me not to put them on the internet:ouch:) and this evening I sold some more work, and got confirmation of several trips and assignments all over the world for this summer. As an added bonus I'm listening to the new Tool album right now. :D

Sounds like the life. Do you have a website?

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
maxyedor said:

I went on a dope ride on a sunny 70 degree day but that pales in comparison to listening to a couple new Tool songs. You rule.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
mtnbrider said:
Sounds like the life. Do you have a website?
No website yet the closest thing I have is a sportsshooter membership, but I think I may get a site going in the next few weeks, I'll keep you posted.

GTDrew, ya I'm a photog/ journalist/ general menace to the good people of Ventura County.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i'm still working right now but i was on the P2 from 1130pm to 0330am and made 3 arrest, to include a dude i chased down after he broke into a business and stole the money from the gumball machine (he's done about 20 similar "gumball" crimes in the past month....and i caught his butt after a short chase with my bike!! :thumb: now we can clear up about 20+ cases that he just admitted to)

now i'm back in my cozy patrol car posting on RM because it's too dang foggy to drive. I LUV MY JOB!!

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
manimal said:
i'm still working right now but i was on the P2 from 1130pm to 0330am and made 3 arrest, to include a dude i chased down after he broke into a business and stole the money from the gumball machine (he's done about 20 similar "gumball" crimes in the past month....and i caught his butt after a short chase with my bike!! :thumb: now we can clear up about 20+ cases that he just admitted to)

now i'm back in my cozy patrol car posting on RM because it's too dang foggy to drive. I LUV MY JOB!!
Your job is awsome right now. I don't see this happening if you had to start from the bottom.

You could be a specilized ad. (urban riding and arresting). You should talk them.

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
^ That sucks! I've landed jumps with my butt way past my seat. Soon after landing, I got sucked in. That hurt, and I think it happend twice.

Good luck with your balls!