Quantcast

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
2,835
4
Bomb City
Especially after watching Milka Duno and Danica Patrick get into it this past weekend. I hope if they ever have a real catfight, they make it available on pay-per-view.







 

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
10,605
917
Seattle
Would not hit Duno.

But Patrick is tasty.
At the risk of getting flamed, I'm going to agree. But not for the same reasons. She looks like fvcking Michael Jackson with melons in the 2nd pic.
 

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
19,183
1
TN
At the risk of getting flamed, I'm going to agree. But not for the same reasons. She looks like fvcking Michael Jackson with melons in the 2nd pic.
I guess that means Michael Jackson is pretty hot for a guy. I mean, if you had to do a dude, you'd want to pick the most effeminate one possible right?
 

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
300
0
Ridgefield CT
I used to be a race mechanic at a place across from Andretti Green racing in Indy. Danica is a total b*tch. I don't think anyone on her team even likes her. Milka shouldn't be racing, period. She's bloody dangerous on track.

That being said:

 

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
9,844
11
So Cal
I used to be a race mechanic at a place across from Andretti Green racing in Indy. Danica is a total b*tch. I don't think anyone on her team even likes her. Milka shouldn't be racing, period. She's bloody dangerous on track.


IMO if both of those girls were not girls they would still be in F2000. (Which still makes them much better race drivers than I am :p )
 
Last edited:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,971
20
but I feel more than a mouthful is a waste.
Excess boob that does not fit in a mouth can be put to other uses. It's all about being inventive.

Nothing on a woman should go ever to waste. It must all be utilized. Boobs, hands, mouth, vag, feet, armpits, behind the knees, etc.
 

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
13,971
20
Danica is a total b*tch.
I'd think any sport that is 99.999999% dominated by men would require a woman, especially a competitive woman, to be a complete bitch.

I'm betting alot of men that race are total bitches too.
 

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
300
0
Ridgefield CT
I'd think any sport that is 99.999999% dominated by men would require a woman, especially a competitive woman, to be a complete bitch.

I'm betting alot of men that race are total bitches too.

It's funny, I'd say 70% of the professional drivers I've met are pretty upstanding guys. The other 30% are spoiled whiners who blame the majority of their issues on everything but their ability. Since to get to be a professional driver you pretty much have to come from substantial wealth, you can imagine the ego's and attitudes of the 30%.
 

stevew

unique white person
Sep 21, 2001
31,768
2,691
Excess boob that does not fit in a mouth can be put to other uses. It's all about being inventive.

Nothing on a woman should go ever to waste. It must all be utilized. Boobs, hands, mouth, vag, feet, armpits, behind the knees, etc.
Feet..if they can put them behind their head....