Quantcast

I love the taste of Miller High Life

rollerbot

Chimp
May 10, 2008
Haven't been around much hope that will change,but I really do like this beer,and thought it would be a good conversation starter, plus saying hello,I have been a member for a while just not very active, sorry

rollerbot

Chimp
May 10, 2008
No I was trying to be friendly and I like miller beer I don't want to hear negative replys or smart ass stuff.

Mods please delete my account on this forum

rollerbot

Chimp
May 10, 2008
dante are you serious miller high life tastes that bad to you,it has a very light and easy taste to me.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Subjective taste is subjective. Nothing wrong with liking mass produced American beer. Now I might have a problem with someone saying it is the 'best beer'.

rollerbot

Chimp
May 10, 2008
Subjective taste is subjective. Nothing wrong with liking mass produced American beer. Now I might have a problem with someone saying it is the 'best beer'.
I agree Westy, it's strange how some things can taste so good to someone, and so bad to another,that subject probably be a thread in itself.

Thanks for your reply

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
dante are you serious miller high life tastes that bad to you,it has a very light and easy taste to me.
Yes. The only place AAL has in my life is either after I'm already drunk and can't tell the difference or there is nothing else. Corn/Rice have no place in beer, especially when the sole reason it's there is to make it cheaper to produce.

bean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 16, 2004
Boulder
Yes. The only place AAL has in my life is either after I'm already drunk and can't tell the difference or there is nothing else. Corn/Rice have no place in beer, especially when the sole reason it's there is to make it cheaper to produce.
I've had a couple good craft beers that were made with rice.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I love me some coors light, bush light and many other mass produced cheap beers. perfect for moving dirt.

love me some hand crafted, small batch beers too.

I LOVE BEER!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
When I was 18 in The early 80s you could still get 3.2 baby beer at 18 to 21 clubs. $3.50 ice cold pitchers at Thirsty's tasted just as good coming back up as they did going down!

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
My dog eats his own poop sometimes. He seems to like the taste.

Sure, it's gross, but it's not High Life, so I'll let it slide with him...

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
Did you guys know that when I was 12 I was starting an RC airplane without an electric starter and my finger slipped and the prop fired up and it sliced the tip of my finger. It looked like the end of a microwaved hot dog.