Quantcast

I Love Woooooooot!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
At one point, Woot sold cool stuff, lots of variety, lots of quirky things that you wouldn't find elsewhere for good deals.

Now they seem to have signed some kind of exclusive contract for Bluetooth headsets, Roombas, inFocus projectors and Dyson vacuum cleaners.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio
I was looking at that this morning. I ordered a heart rate monitor they had on there earlier this week. Its the first thing I have bought from woot. The shipping is wacky. Its gone from Texas, to Wisconsin, (through Ohio) to Pennsylvania. Who knows where it will go next before it gets to me in Ohio.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
At one point, Woot sold cool stuff, lots of variety, lots of quirky things that you wouldn't find elsewhere for good deals.

Now they seem to have signed some kind of exclusive contract for Bluetooth headsets, Roombas, inFocus projectors and Dyson vacuum cleaners.
Much like SAC's endless supply of womens gear?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
I've bought a Blue Tooth headset for my phone, and my Zune from Woot.

Besides the fact that the shipping takes about a week (if not a tiny bit longer), I've been very happy.

My Zune was supposed "refurbished", but I opened it up and I think that I was the first person to ever open it.