Quantcast

I may have lost my wallet

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I just got back from the park with the girls. I noticed while I was there that I didn't have it in my pocket. I assumed I had forgotten it because I had no real memory of grabbing it before I left. It's almost impossible for my wallet to fall out of these pockets. But I jsut got home and I can't find it anywhere. I can't go back to the park yet as I have to feed the children first.

Balls.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
One time I got really drunk and had this huge tab at the bar to pay... like $250 or something. Well I went to cash out, and the dude was like "I don't have your card." I was like "WTF buddy, I gave it to you, and now where the **** is it?" yelling at the guy. Anyway, some girl who I never met before ended up paying my tab, but I was still pissed at the bartender.
Stayed up all night and called to cancel my card at 5 a.m. in the morning so some bar tool wouldnt run it up too high. Was a pretty quick process.
Then I reached in my back pocket and my card was just sitting there outside of my wallet.
How did I get it back from behind the bar? Without paying? No idea.

Anyway, moral of the story, don't cancel stuff until you're sure it's lost because it's a big PITA getting a new one, learning the number, etc.

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
One time I got really drunk and had this huge tab at the bar to pay... like $250 or something. Well I went to cash out, and the dude was like "I don't have your card." I was like "WTF buddy, I gave it to you, and now where the **** is it?" yelling at the guy. Anyway, some girl who I never met before ended up paying my tab, but I was still pissed at the bartender.
Stayed up all night and called to cancel my card at 5 a.m. in the morning so some bar tool wouldnt run it up too high. Was a pretty quick process.
Then I reached in my back pocket and my card was just sitting there outside of my wallet.
How did I get it back from behind the bar? Without paying? No idea.

Anyway, moral of the story, don't cancel stuff until you're sure it's lost because it's a big PITA getting a new one, learning the number, etc.
and why didn't you hook up with the chick that payed your tab...you obviously owed her a favor...why not play "find the credit card" with her