Quantcast
So I meet this new girl in town while roping at the arena today and she decided to have a drink with me afterwards at the local watering hole.

after alot of shots and innuendos the conversations leads to this

ME: So what do you have planned for tomorrow?

HER: Why? do you think I am going to be at your house in the morning?

ME: how would you like your eggs in the morning?

HER: Fertilized......

I was stunned, could only laugh my ass off that I was beaten at my own game.....she was late to work this morning.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Whatever you do, DONT buy her new boobs.

And oh yeah... :picsstfu:

Beat me to it.... new bewbs means she wants to show them off.......

no need, she got a gr8 rack

from my phone.....

let me find a good pic from her FB

HA... even a Bass Pro Shirt!!!! Tonight you should ask her whats the difference between Buttsecks, and goin fishing.... when she asks what... ask her to go fishin

Mmm....I dunno....I think you should be weary...The stereotypical, Facebook self portrait from above could be cause for alarm.

Congrats on gettin' some though.
I thought so too, but (like me) she is always doing things on her own.

She rides a CR500, I'm impressed.
For sure! I told her she will switch to a 4 stroke when she rides my 426

I cannot stop laughing at the dog. My coworker thinks I'm on drugs I'm laughing so hard.
it will wear off after a few hours..

duck

Monkey
Apr 8, 2007
Cranbrook BC
You have a 426? What year? I rock an 02 426, really need hotcams though. Starting is such a pain!

CR500 is very impressive! They scare the crap out of me and I've never rode one.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Mmm....I dunno....I think you should be weary...The stereotypical, Facebook self portrait from above could be cause for alarm.

Congrats on gettin' some though.

Cant be that bad.... I mean he already saw it as it was......

Speaking of which Hey Bret..... Why all shots from the top??? Does it just get bigger on the way down? Or do you just not want to share yet?

Last edited:
I don't know dude, some guys might feel a little inadequate by a chick who dates horses.
anything that has to do with horses = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

what is this rookie hour?, lol

that horse it worth 12 grand easy....series lead, with buckle and purse winnings.

are you seeing the big picture?, picking up what I am putting down?, gathering what I am scattering? or should I get out crayons?

Last edited: