Quantcast

I may inheret a 2002 Grand Cherokee...

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
18,222
85
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
We've been having problems with a guy at work. He has a company car (the aforementioned WJ). He may be uh...leaving us...(not sure yet). But if he does, as the car is a lease, the company is stuck with it. I need another car (been living with one car for a year now)... so it may end up being mine.

Not holding my breath though.....
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
36,650
3,472
Sleazattle
If I was getting canned and I knew my car was going to go to a jerk like MMike I'd make sure to hide a bunch of dead things in the heater ducts.
 

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
1,018
0
wjs suuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk


just kiddin fool. if you can get your hands on it get it

what engine is in it?

cause the v8 isnt too gas worthy........
 

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
24,659
26
behind the viewfinder
Westy said:
If I was getting canned and I knew my car was going to go to a jerk like MMike I'd make sure to hide a bunch of dead things in the heater ducts.
probably the funniest thing i've heard all day.

:thumb:
 

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
5,247
0
Brooklyn
Westy said:
If I was getting canned and I knew my car was going to go to a jerk like MMike I'd make sure to hide a bunch of dead things in the heater ducts.
either that or a bag of crickets for the less stinky approach :blah:
 

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
565
0
Melrose MA
captainpolution said:
wjs suuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkk


just kiddin fool. if you can get your hands on it get it

what engine is in it?

cause the v8 isnt too gas worthy........

negative, the 4.7 doesnt get that must worse milage than a 4.0.
the I6 usually runs 16-20 city/highway while the 4.7 does maybe 14-19 with comprable driver
 

captainpolution

Turbo Monkey
Nov 18, 2004
1,018
0
luken8r said:
negative, the 4.7 doesnt get that must worse milage than a 4.0.
the I6 usually runs 16-20 city/highway while the 4.7 does maybe 14-19 with comprable driver

my 4.7 is runnin the average of 16mpg city and 19 highway

and i get to drive 200 miles to ride, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo