Quantcast

I met a famous rapper today

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Me and a couple of friends were getting food at a fatburger neer by were all the kids at my school hang out, we order up our food and sit down. Our food comes and while sitting eating our food I hear "Yall enjoyin yo meal?" I turn and see this rapper E40 asking if my food is good. I didn't know what to say for a moment then one of my friends (who was under the influence of something) yells "Holy **** you're E40" He replies "how you white boys know who I am?" we tell him that we are into underground bay area rap so when listen to his stuff. We ended up talking for a minute (not long at all) and I get a few slang terms cleared up. We also found out he owns the fat burger.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Great response... "holy ... you're E40." hehe - I thought that was a response that had to be scripted.
Can't place any fatburgers right now... where is it?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
my friend Pat used to work at the Staples located in Pittsburgh International Airport. His claim to fame is selling a portable CD player to DMX.

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
RenegadeRick said:
Yeah me too. I learned that you are promoting Universal Studios :rolleyes:
No way, that is awesome! I always knew it was just some weird kid with an afro from an add, but I never knew it was a Universal Studios add. :cool:

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
Connundrum1 said:
e40 isn't underground rap. but still pretty cool.
When I started listning to him he was selling my friends drugs, and he was most defanitly underground, but now he is on MTV so he isnt any more

TheMontashu

Pourly Tatteued Jeu
Mar 15, 2004
I'm homeless
OGRipper said:
Get hyphy!!

hahahahahaha, that is fake hyphie juice, the real stuff is vodka and redbull.
stratguy1618 said:
He owns that fatburger I saw it on MTV haha
The crazy thing about that video is thats how people live here, people act EXACTLY like that all the. The funny thing is that all the guys on that video I listen to and most of them I ahve seen at shows

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Good points everyone. I should have written the only FB in Norcal, not north of Socal.

I went there, and I liked it better than In n' Out.

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
jonKranked said:
my friend Pat used to work at the Staples located in Pittsburgh International Airport. His claim to fame is selling a portable CD player to DMX.

but your buddy didn't notice the 3 ipods, 4 digital cameras,2 pda's and pack of juicy fruit he stole:clue: