Quantcast

I might hate myself in the morning

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
But I was picking up Sara's new ride and I saw this sitting in the corner. I pedaled it around the block and it was super fun to ride. Plus 2 girlies walking by said it was the coolest bike they ever saw and that clinched it.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I thought vthis was going to be an underage Leboneese(sic) prostitute thread.

How very wrong I am, cool bike none the less, glad you found an electra dealer. B.T.W. what did you end up with for your wife?

Also that Fatty-o rear tire is the best DH race tire ever!

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
Screw these guys, beach cruisers are cool. I've got a Schwinn Cruiser Deluxe with 24" apes on it and it gets ridden more than any of my other bikes.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
maxyedor said:
I thought vthis was going to be an underage Leboneese(sic) prostitute thread.

How very wrong I am, cool bike none the less, glad you found an electra dealer. B.T.W. what did you end up with for your wife?

Also that Fatty-o rear tire is the best DH race tire ever!

Haha, I was going to thank you for the head's up. I couldn't take a picture of her ride because I dropped it off at her work and picked up the old bike. Got one now

J

JRB

I dig it. Don't pay stinky any mind. He has that freak show of a single speed.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
No regrets at all. Went for an hour ride last night. These bikes are so comfortable and fun. We got up and rode in to her work this am and then I rode around for a while. Ride report going up

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Sweet! My LBS has a Kona Bike Hot Rod. He's got it up in the ceiling so people can't fondle it. I want to take it for a spin.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
sirknight6 said:
Yeah! it has SLICKS on the back!!!!!

That's way too cool!!! What do one of those babies goes for?
mine was $320 hers was $240

Not a bad investment at all for the fun had:)

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
I'm thinking about getting these. They come in his and hers. Then keeping the bikes we have for company..

The rat fink

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Which model is that (the one you bought)? Is it the Revil? My older brother was thinking about getting the Straight 8. Not sure if he did yet or not.

BAH

The Red Baron
Sep 29, 2005
America
pixelninja said:
Which model is that (the one you bought)? Is it the Revil? My older brother was thinking about getting the Straight 8. Not sure if he did yet or not.
Yeah, the Revil. I liked the straight 8 too, but they only had this in stock and I didn't want to wait.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
BAH said:
I'm thinking about getting these. They come in his and hers. Then keeping the bikes we have for company..

The rat fink

My friend Paul Stahl has a RF he sais it is the most fun thing to putz around on. when I rode it though, I couldn't get used to the coaster brake. your feet are out in front almost like a recumbent, and when you go to stop, you have to put your feet down, and it was hard to keep braking and put feet down:rolleyes: I think he has it mastered though!

Bad ass cool bike:cool:

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
NICE!

Electra advertises in some of the mags that I read... if I lived in a place more suitable to a cruiser I'd own one in a heartbeat.