Quantcast

I might have to buy this month's magazine

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is to bare all for Playboy, according to a new report.

The “Mean Girls” star, who is currently awaiting sentencing for a probation violation while working at the Los Angeles County Morgue, shot nude photos for the men’s magazine over the weekend, reports TMZ.com.

Lohan is reportedly being paid close to $1 million for stripping off.

Asked for a comment on the story, the actress’ representative says, “I can neither confirm or deny at this time.”

The shoot came just days after Lohan parted ways with her business manager, Lou Taylor.

Daily Dish | Hot celebrity gossip served fresh Monday – Friday | an SFGate.com blog

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I know. I do/don't find her attractive... I just kinda want to see it. Then again, it might be like looking at a meth addict.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
WHY, WHY, WHYYYYYYY couldn't it have been Emma?!?
wait till she gets arrested a few times....i might have to set her up :D
her section in W is as close as we can get.

i wonder if Lohan will really shoot a spread in the full nude. hopefully Playboy has some photoshop skills to make her not looked cracked out cause when she isnt, shes hot

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
you would be better off with jacques mag....nsfw.

do you really want to see her six pounds of dried out and pulverized roast beef?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Sooooo Did anyone actually buy the issue or not? I was shown all the pics by the local Bartender without having to buy it..... I was like Sorta want to see more.... But then i was glad I didnt pay for it

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Photos look like they were shot with an iPhone hipster app. This was probably the photographer's last option after discovering that air brushing her like Playboy does with it's other models was not going to be enough. And they probably didn't have enough time for a proper coat of spackle to dry.